The Falkirk FC Thread

Why do we do that?

Walk up to Luke and his jumped up agent and tell him you have 1 week to sign this or I'm hunting for a new Left back.

It's not as if he's irreplaceable.

I'd go as far as to say he's 1 of the worst LBs we've had since moving to the stadium.

Offering a contract to an under 24 year old is a means of triggering a tribunial is it not ?

How long has he been here?

Guessing this will be his 4th season.

To be considered "developed by FFC" I assume he has to have been here a set period.

We need someone who knows all this shit.

(This is my way of saying I don't)

Edited by Gaz FFC

Teams for tonight's Development League match against Rangers:

FALKIRK: McMinn, Finlayson, Gallacher, Blues, Eadie, Johnson, Evans, Peggie, Shepherd, O'Hara, Dunne

Subs: Deniz, Maybury, Maxwell, Taylor

RANGERS: McCrorie, Sinnamon, Mills, Barjonas, Lang, Ross McCrorie, McLeod, Dykes, Roberts, Thompson, Burt

Subs: Wright, Ashmore, Lyon, Brandon, Brownlie, Gibson, Jeffries #COYB

Teams for tonight's Development League match against Rangers:

FALKIRK: McMinn, Finlayson, Gallacher, Blues, Eadie, Johnson, Evans, Peggie, Shepherd, O'Hara, Dunne

Subs: Deniz, Maybury, Maxwell, Taylor

RANGERS: McCrorie, Sinnamon, Mills, Barjonas, Lang, Ross McCrorie, McLeod, Dykes, Roberts, Thompson, Burt

Subs: Wright, Ashmore, Lyon, Brandon, Brownlie, Gibson, Jeffries #COYB

O'hara on the bench for Saturday then....

As for Tudur Jones, Bob McHugh, Lee Miller, Kevin McCann and Rory Boulding, if you sign players with a history of injury time out, there is huge chance that they will get injured, on the flip side, there has been players with bad injuries previously, who have went on to never to be out.

I personally feel that it takes decent physio, fitness program to suit and man management of individual players to perhaps correct previous issues, Lee Miller and Muirhead perhaps benefiting from that and we await and see if Bob McHugh has followed suit

Boulding and Muirhead are the perfect examples of flip sides of signings, both signed on short term contracts due to previous injuries and one worked, one didnt......same could apply to Miller on the success side

Tudur Jones is one I could never get my head around, surely Houstie mustve been influenced by McDonaugh or Maybury with them seeing Jones at close hand the previous season at Hibs