The Falkirk FC Thread

Wasn't it McHugh that had the glaring sitter against QOS at home in that terrible 0-0 game?

Full goal to aim at and passed it to the keeper

I spoke to an ex-pro about that chance and he informed me that it was actually much more difficult than it appeared.

Seriously? Milne was an absolute bombscare of a CB. And I never got this love for Aafjes. He was a reasonably good player but didn't have the concentration for defender (much like Vaulks). One of the worst defensive displays I've ever seen was by him against Hibs at Easter Road, admittedly as full back

We would've been down a year earlier if it wasn't for aafjes holding our defence together v Inverness. Darren Barr was a bag of nerves an all over the place.

A centre half playing poor at full back isn't a new thing, Vaulks has had a few stinkers there and the opposite being MOM there. The thing Vaulks missed for me at centre half was that he was too honest, same could be aimed at Watson and Grant, definitely not Muirhead and McCracken.

Seriously? Milne was an absolute bombscare of a CB. And I never got this love for Aafjes. He was a reasonably good player but didn't have the concentration for defender (much like Vaulks). One of the worst defensive displays I've ever seen was by him against Hibs at Easter Road, admittedly as full back

Aafjes was a class act at CH for me.

Vaulks doesn't have concentration for CH? Wtf

The thing Vaulks missed for me at centre half was that he was too honest, same could be aimed at Watson and Grant, definitely not Muirhead and McCracken.

That's an odd thought about McCracken; too honest was exactly his problem in the lead up to the winner in the Cup Final - should've hauled the guy down on the half-way line without thinking twice about it.

That's an odd thought about McCracken; too honest was exactly his problem in the lead up to the winner in the Cup Final - should've hauled the guy down on the half-way line without thinking twice about it.

In the opposite half where the bounce fuked him and he was behind play, Grant was the man to haul him down, McCracken in Grants shoes wouldve seen him hauled down in that instance