The Falkirk FC Thread

We play in navy tops, white shorts and red socks. It is really simple but we have a habit of making it complicated and screwing it up regularly over the years. 

7 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

We play in navy tops, white shorts and red socks. It is really simple but we have a habit of making it complicated and screwing it up regularly over the years. 

We’ve wore navy socks more over the years and that’s my personal preference.

The red socks are OK but for me, we should just be navy blue and white. 

31 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

When did that last happen?

57 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I always thought they changed it around so much just so that it'd be different enough from previous tops to make folk buy them

22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

When did that last happen?

The last one that I can think of that had a plain and simple design, the right colour scheme and I didn’t actually mind that much was our first season down in League One. Wasn’t anything special, but a hell of a lot better than our recent efforts, which I think have all been pretty w**k. Not a fan of the collars though.

image.jpeg.0fe84c15591cb5719201f7992be0caad.jpeg

Navy shirt

White shorts

Navy with red top socks

Job done.

With regard to replica shirts there are a few out there already but it would surely be worth the club shop stocking items by TOFFS, Score Draw etc.

I would love to get my hands on a replica of the late 70’s Bukta kit but not made from the knitted barbed wire feel material of the original!

35 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Navy shirt

White shorts

Navy with red top socks

Job done.

With regard to replica shirts there are a few out there already but it would surely be worth the club shop stocking items by TOFFS, Score Draw etc.

I would love to get my hands on a replica of the late 70’s Bukta kit but not made from the knitted barbed wire feel material of the original!

I loved the yellow Bukta top

1 hour ago, Bairn in Exile said:

It's "we're blue, we're white, we're f*cking dynamite'

not, "we're blue, we're white, oh and a wee bit of red, we're f*cking dynamite"

To be fair, we do need some new songs ..

6 minutes ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

One about the council would be good, if only we had someone that could make something up for it.

Well it was down in the car park at Falkirk

Where most of the fighting was done

And a loyal supporter of Falkirk

Was shot by a councillors gun