The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Taxi for De Massis said:

Well, we really made it difficult for ourselves and not the best, for the second week running.

Still, we got a point and the Accies got beat so not all bad.

Not the best for the second week running? We blew alloa away last week.

6 minutes ago, Taxi for De Massis said:

Well, we really made it difficult for ourselves and not the best, for the second week running.

Still, we got a point and the Accies got beat so not all bad.

Eh?

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

Dunfermline didn't win every game last season but they sure as hell didn't lose many. One in fact and that's the main thing . If we'd lost today accies would've got a boost even if they had lost. A point keeps us ticking along though.

Exactly. They've now had a taste of losing in this league. Let's hope it can become a habit. Cove hopefully too far behind but we're going to need to beat them at home IMO. They can have a say in this. 

1 hour ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Suppose it shows how far we've come that even after extending the lead at the top I can't shake the niggling feeling of disappointment. 

I'm actually relieved as I was unfathomably sure we'd lose today, so am delighted we dug in.

Really wanted a win but not to be. As the game wore on I realised Accies were getting beat so gladly took a point and extend our lead. Queens is always a tough place to go and I thought it spoke volumes seeing Miller’s interview and he’s genuinely disappointed at only getting a draw. They’re winners and want to win every week. The attitude is night and day from previous charlatans that have long since left us. We’re the only unbeaten team left in the league, and long may it continue.  Wonder if it’s the best unbeaten run in club history, stattos? We started strongly and Lang got a powerful header from a free kick. But Queens were keen to show up against us and scored through our sloppiness down the left flank. A point today will do nicely though. Edinburgh next week and they got pumped today. By all intents the squad will be, more or less, full strength next week with Morrison returning.  Could do with boosting our goal difference and turn the screw a little.