The Falkirk FC Thread

Record breaking 24 games unbeaten. That's a phenomenal achievement whatever league. Also includes cup scalps from the league above. Well done to management team and players.

Cove dropping points again today means another good day at the office. Beat them Tuesday and it's down to a two horse race they'd have to catch more than a point a game for the last 16 games 

8 minutes ago, RuncornBairn said:

COYB had to follow this on BBC text updates. Nervous they’d nip an equalizer. Another great result, can’t wait for a midweek game so I can go (if I can time my work trips  up in Glasgow)

Tuesday night 

A good result and another seemingly dominant performance against one of the more stubborn teams we've faced this season. Disappointed that I missed this one.

If we can beat cove on Tuesday we will be 11 points in front of Hamilton before they play cove on the 13th, if they fail to win that game then I don't see any chance of them catching us.

It will be interesting to see if going that many points behind, even with a game in hand will physiologically effect Hamilton. 

Just wondering how some of the

11 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

A good result and another seemingly dominant performance against one of the more stubborn teams we've faced this season. Disappointed that I missed this one.

If we can beat cove on Tuesday we will be 11 points in front of Hamilton before they play cove on the 13th, if they fail to win that game then I don't see any chance of them catching us.

It will be interesting to see if going that many points behind, even with a game in hand will physiologically effect Hamilton. 

Possibly, I think psychologically it will effect them more though.

4 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

Just wondering how some of the

Possibly, I think psychologically it will effect them more though.

I really should read things over before I post them. 

42 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Record breaking 24 games unbeaten. That's a phenomenal achievement whatever league. Also includes cup scalps from the league above. Well done to management team and players.

Cove dropping points again today means another good day at the office. Beat them Tuesday and it's down to a two horse race they'd have to catch more than a point a game for the last 16 games 

It's already a Two horse race. No way cove are taking 16 points off us between now and may.

5 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Good solid win for us against a team clearly set up to frustrate. Great to keep the unbeaten run going too.

Thought there were more than 4700 there.

I thought it was over 5000 today, South Stand was full and the Main look fuller than normal, 4700 is still fantastic though.

Sportsound; Tom English, Leanne Crichton and Michael Stewart all in agreement about how fucking massive Falkirk Football Club are. Aneurysms all round from opposition fans on P&B, but there’s no denying the Navy Blue juggernaut. 

Much better second half. That’s the best I’ve seen Nesbitt in a Falkirk top, simply immense. Defensively we were excellent too, just a shame we didn’t get the second or third goal we deserved. Miller unplayable too again. Win on Tuesday and it’s an 11 point gap with Cove going to Hamilton on Saturday and us playing Edinburgh.

1 hour ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Yep. But just think what we would be doing if we had the best squad in the division....

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

No one from our club or yours thinks the title race is or will he over in January ffs. 

Behave. You've dropped 8 points in 19 games - we're not clawing that back.

The way the entire stadium held their breath when Tom Lang went down with a knock was quite something.  You could have heard a pin drop as we waited for him to get up. What an impact he has had. 

Edited by Baggio

1 hour ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Love how Aiden Nesbitt has come on thos season. Genuinely now someone you cab rely on in important games.

Agreed. I was never really a fan of him at all until this season. He has came on leaps and bounds imo