The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, Taxi for De Massis said:

Thoroughly enjoying the BBC updates, anyone else? 😀

It's like playing Championship Manager 2 on very slow without the excitement of the flashing text. 

17 minutes ago, Big chungus said:

I take it the rumour of Allan storming up the tunnel when shanely got brought on is just some bs made up on Facebook? 

It did look a bit like that to me at the time, but then again he was out with the team clapping the fans at the end so I wouldn’t look too much into it.

Thought Shanley linked the play well when he came on, could end up starting against his old team with MacIver going off. 

We were excellent all over the park, Yeats and Mccann with two great assists. Lang battering Burrell at every opportunity. Morrison getting two goals after being quiet for the last few weeks.

Need to start getting some of these superstars tied down on long term deals. 

We gave Burrell better service tonight than we did last season! 😆

Can see why he's been so prolific against most other teams but Tom Lang had him in his pocket pretty much all night. Absolute masterclass.

Shanley appears to be a good option for rotating maciver for Saturday if he’s even close to being a risk. Great link up play and when he gets a chance I fancy him to grab a few goals.

Leon McCann was sensational this evening along with Henderson.

Brilliant performance and loved the very noisy tribute to the rat. Get it up him.

Can we also now stop the Burell love affair. The guy wouldn’t get in the top 20 Falkirk strikers and was absolutely bullied tonight. Get it up him tae

29 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Shanley appears to be a good option for rotating maciver for Saturday if he’s even close to being a risk. Great link up play and when he gets a chance I fancy him to grab a few goals.

Leon McCann was sensational this evening along with Henderson.

from what i seen i don't think he will get many goals but will make chances for others