The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Kircer bairn said:

I take it the final is being lined up to return to the Falkirk Stadium which would be a nonsense  in my humble opinion given both size of supports involved & the location for TNS. 

No idea and don’t give a f**k 

Why dont the ultras release a statement distancing themselves from the trouble/troublemakers. No one wants to see the end of the ultras just the same as no one wants to see innocent bystanders get caught up in any trouble. Cause trouble away from the game with like minded people and not one of us will care. Does it take  something to happen involving all the ultras or the main leaders of the ultras to get a 'strike' 

23 minutes ago, BPM said:

Who said it didn’t happen? Can you not read? 

Seems it's you who has comprehension difficulty. What exactly does something that did happen which some of our fans were absolutely culpable for have to do with something that didn't happen which our fans were absolutely not culpable for which you continually bring up?

41 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

You keep bringing this up as a gotcha and I have no idea why.

In 'Lewisgate' there was no racism. That's why the club were so fucking stupid and irresponsible by claiming there was, irrespective of the lack of evidence.

Saturday night's wankery was filmed. There's no 'did it happen?' aspect to it. It clearly happened. 

A very very big difference.

Also make no mistake about it that club employees had the fans accused as guilty before investigations were complete.

1 hour ago, Kircer bairn said:

I take it the final is being lined up to return to the Falkirk Stadium which would be a nonsense  in my humble opinion given both size of supports involved & the location for TNS. 

Remember this is being run by a group who put the final in 2019 (I think it was) between Ross County and Connoh's Quay Nomads 12 miles from Ross County's home ground and made CQN travel from Wales to Inverness.

24 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Seems it's you who has comprehension difficulty. What exactly does something that did happen which some of our fans were absolutely culpable for have to do with something that didn't happen which our fans were absolutely not culpable for which you continually bring up?

Because the club before jumped to conclusions and branded us all racists. On this occasion I am glad they didn’t hang ALL the Ultra section out to dry but certainly will deal with those responsible as individuals. Is that easy for you to understand ? 

2 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

What is this three strikes and you are out nonsense?

One strike and you are out for any INDIVIDUALS caught but ridiculous to try and affix blame to the entire Ultras grouping.

Never been a fan of the drum or the Ultras tag but these youngsters have made a hugely positive effect on the match day experience.

It would be really disappointing for that to be lost because of an over reaction.

Target the wee arseholes involved and hammer them but leave the decent majority to provide support to the team.

One or two on here with a sadly obvious agenda of getting rid of the entire group.

This is common sense and hits the nail on the head and should be the end of the discussion. The club statement was spot on too. Trying to make a meal out of this 3 days later is just tedious man.

1 hour ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

The only "comprehension difficulty" here dude is you. There's the act itself and then there's clubs reaction to the act. I've used those fancy font tools to help you grasp this really difficult comparison.. 

So racism or violence, both reprehensible, verses....... condemnation of all Falkirk fans or, drum roll.... condemnation of the guilty and not the "all".

Not that hard really 

1 hour ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Haud oan. We won't know if any of our fans were involved until the investigation is complete (although it's obviously possible that they were). Similarly, we didn't know if any of our fans were involved in the Lewis thing until after the investigation was properly carried out. Turns out there was nothing to investigate.

1 hour ago, JS_FFC said:

The Annan ground is too small. Palmerston Park seems pretty obvious IMO. 

Maybe but we are talking about a maximum of 1500 surely even allowing for the day tripper mark up for a cup final from average home gates.

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

You’d be lucky to attract 350 to attend if you placed it so far away from both clubs bases…..

Presumably we'd be due some sort of fee/income from hosting. As long as we net profit then makes sense to take it if offered. 

Great transport links for TNS and close enough to Airdrie. Suppose same could be said for any of the Glasgow area teams or Broadwood. 

1 hour ago, Kircer bairn said:

Maybe but we are talking about a maximum of 1500 surely even allowing for the day tripper mark up for a cup final from average home gates.

Airdrie will take 2-2.5 thousand surely and then maybe 500-750 coming up from Wales. 

8 hours ago, Dave Mc said:

I don’t think calling other fans sanctimonious c***s is helpful. There’s differences of opinion but noone is expressing any desire to see the Ultras banned. The difference is if that section is attracting idiots intent on causing trouble then it can’t continue in its present form. That isn’t necessary at the moment but more incidents like Saturday and I see little choice but to disband that section. 

Get them clearing up the rubbish Cliff Richard 

4 hours ago, Kircer bairn said:

Yes I was told this on Saturday night.   Had thought it would be Dumfries or Annan way but it was someone in the know.

It’s never going to be Palmerston.  It’s a dump that would look crap on telly, and would just mean both sets of fans need to travel.  If you’re coming from Oswestry you may as well keep going!

it’ll be us or Livi

24 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

It’s never going to be Palmerston.  It’s a dump that would look crap on telly, and would just mean both sets of fans need to travel.  If you’re coming from Oswestry you may as well keep going!

it’ll be us or Livi

Maybe Paisley, TNS fans can fly from Liverpool.