Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Guest Moomintroll
I hope that Darwin, who is undoubtedly spinning in his grave at this abomination is doing so in conjunction with the Earths rotation. We're all fucked otherwise!
They can and undoubtedly will breed with alacrity. Bring on the doomsday asteroid, we are all collateral unfortunately but this cannot continue.

58 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I don't know if I should be apologising to my dad for not telling everyone he is the best dad in the world, or he should apologise to me for not being a contender.

Wait 'till he's in heaven, then tell him. Via Facebook, obvs.

#ChallengeAccepted!! 1f618.png 
If I didn't tag you, please don't be offended,, I tried to pick people who I thought would play along. All too often we women, find it easier to criticize each other instead of building each other up, with all the negativity going around lets do something positive!! Because you are beautiful!!!!! 1f917.png1f618.png1f60d.png
1f481_200d_2640.png Upload 1 picture of yourself... ONLY you. Then tag 25 gorgeous women to do the same. Build yourself up instead of tearing yourself down2764.png 2764.png
COPY AND PASTE
If I tagged you, don't disappoint me, you better do it!!!!!! #MentalHealthAwareness

P&B'ers will be astonished to learn that none of the women tagged could ever be described as "gorgeous". This sort of thing reminds me of the line "Men insult their friends but don't really mean. Women compliment their friends but don't really mean it."