Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Good to see the Colin Corsa phenomenon isn't exclusive to my local area - a large proportion of folk in their mid 20s living in the Inverness and Nairn area apprear to have transformed into shitey 1.2 litre hatchbacks since I was at school with them.

For some reason, Crail is like some sort of Mecca for them.

"Like If You Think She's Beautiful, 1 Like = 1 Prayer"

She's not beautiful and there's no god. Nae luck.

Never write that on the posts..You end up with serious amounts of saddos adding you, threatening you and reporting your page :lol:

Only reason i keep facebook is for perving on the girls i used to go to school with, especially when ones are posting photos of them in bikinis every day for about 2 weeks :ph34r:

Read this pearl this morning.

On dogs;

Wish breeder would leave breeds alone!!!! Fed up with seeing toy dogs that fit in cups and bags, they have no quality of life as organs are to small to even breath properly!!!!! Should like them the way they were put on this earth....

Aye that's right hen - only recently has selected breeding taken its effect on our canine pals. West Highland Terriers were scampering around the glens, desperately trying to avoid becoming the dinner of a sabre-toothed tiger.

Read this pearl this morning.

On dogs;

Aye that's right hen - only recently has selected breeding taken its effect on our canine pals. West Highland Terriers were scampering around the glens, desperately trying to avoid becoming the dinner of a sabre-toothed tiger.

I feel sorry for hamsters, voles, spiders and ants. How they manage to breathe with those tiny organs is beyond me.

Some lassie I went to school with just posted this picture, saying "life would be so much easier if I knew how to use a tin opener : ("

ujwA0.jpg

I was pishin' myself. :lol:

laugh.gif

Excellent use of facebook tbh.

A girl I have on facebook keeps re-tagging the same photo of herself every day, so it appears on everyone's news feed. Compliment fishing, weirdo type behaviour IMO.

A girl I have on facebook keeps re-tagging the same photo of herself every day, so it appears on everyone's news feed. Compliment fishing, weirdo type behaviour IMO.

Let's see the photo to see if it is worth complimenting. Seems only fair since you brought it up!

To be fair, it can't be worse than the can fail that Enzo posted. Fantastic! :lol:

Here's the latest tear-stained Loose Women-esque rant from the same guy I've mentioned earlier on this thread:

All you guys in the "friend zone" are in there simply because you are probably to immature for a girl, disgusting to look at and are simply a horrible person, girls say you r a friend because you are either old enough to buy them drink or have a house or a empty that they can bring their real boyfriends and drink without any parent at their throat - FACT FUCKIN FACT

:blink: