Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can you post your email to him here, just out of interest.

I am happy to show the e-mail, not that I will expect a reply

Good evening

Almost over an hour after your appearance on Radio Scotland tonight I am still as disgusted and angry by some of the comments you made tonight as I was while listening to the radio.

Its clear that no matter what Rangers have done you and the SPL are going to pull out all the stops to make sure they are allowed to play in the league next year.

Your dismissing of the fans survey sums it up, its a done deal and when many like myself walk away from the game next season there is only one person to blame. YOU.

It appears there is one rule for Celtic and Rangers and one rule for the rest of us.

The SPL has failed to deal with the bigotry that still continues at both Glasgow grounds.

The SPL has failed to act in a fair manner with regard to TV revenues, voting rights and discipline.

The fans of the other teams will act. We are fed up just being there for the benefit of the two teams from Glasgow who continue to embarrass Scotland no mater where they play.

I appreciate working to cure the old firm problem is hard but nothing is being done and allowing a team such as Rangers to cheat the tax payer out of millions with no consequences will be the straw that breaks the camels back for many.

Edited by realmadrid

'We have to do the right thing'. Code for Rangers are in no matter what shape they are in. And notice the new spin about a CVA being not that different from a NewCo and the latter being a common option elsewhere. Slippery as an eel.

My favourite quote was about clubs CAN make a decision. They decided to not make a decision today. Priceless.

No matter how this plays out Rangers will stay in the SPL. It's a racing certainty.

Several reasons, primarily cost and bad publicity.

If someone buys Ibrox for either retail or residential it'll be boycotted by the Rangers fans for the company stealing the club's assets and the Celtic fans simply because it was Ibrox, and the cost of altering it to fit either purpose would be vastly more than just building elsewhere.

One idea is the Coop could buy it and turn it into a special cemetery ( at a premium price) for bears to go get buried in. And as a bonus the gas from their decomposing bodies can be used to heat the local kaflick school. If anyone reading this is going on The Apprentice feel free to use this idearolleyes.gif

The investigation "will conclude when it concludes" and "whatever happens will happen". A very insightful appearance from the high Heidi yin.

Indeed. The one thing I'd say in his defence, is that he, like everyone, is waiting for the dynamic administration duo to actually fcuking do something, decide on something, act on something, anything except extend elastic deadlines every time Brian Kennedy farts in the bath.

Doncaster is an utter tool of a man. if they do die and then get kept in the league though. The report on STV that stated it will be a domino effect will come true, due to the amount of fans from the 'diddy 10' walking away.

I'm absolutely shocked he has just waived away the recent SPL Survey. Doesn't have a clue and again us, the fans that keep 'our' clubs going, are being arse raped repeatedly by the ugly sisters and the SPL.

It's a conspiracy I tell ya. ;oP

Edited by Monkmyster

See Rangers are desperate to get the money for finishing second, well done them, they only spent around £14 million of our money this season to get that 2nd place bonus of around £2 million :huh: The whole thing is an absolute joke with lub chairmen trying to keep Rangers in the SPl against the wishes of the majority of their supporters it seems

Indeed. The one thing I'd say in his defence, is that he, like everyone, is waiting for the dynamic administration duo to actually fcuking do something, decide on something, act on something, anything except extend elastic deadlines every time Brian Kennedy farts in the bath.

I thought he did OK in terms of treading a thin line between placating the angry "Bears" and saying the right things about integrity and governance. Unfortunately, that fence-sitting takes us nowhere. Like us, he's waiting for them to either die or get first aid from D&P and struggle on until they ultimately regenerate.