Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I can exclusively reveal Bill Miller's "in depth" review spreadsheet as follows;

"Amount RFC(IA) are in debt = £140,000,000

(Amount to HMRC alone = £75,000,000)

Amount in my pot = £11,200,000

Amount of my pot for admin to date = £5,000,000

Ratio of available pot to debt = 6,200,000/140,000,000 x 100 = 4.4%"

Complicated isn't it? And that's excluding Sally's warchest.

Always been a bit puzzled by the Daily Ranger. Unwavering support for a right wing , bigoted football club and poitically for the Labour party. Surely, it should be the Conservative and Unionists

The Record seems to have a fairly strong pro Union view point. Common enemy I suppose, even if they don't agree on everything...

Away for less than a day, and I think the thread has grown about 40 pages in that time... heard on the radio as I was driving about Millar quitting the process, and 3 alleged new expressions of interest - aside from that, has anything else actually happened?

Must say these aspects about Millar being discouraged by resistance to austerity and Rangers fans abusing and threatening him remind me of the quote:

"those whom the Gods wish to destroy, first they make mad"

Whit? :blink:

You didn't Call Kaye by any chance this morning, did you?

I suspect so. :lol:

Whit don't you understand?

PS if you want a wind up buy yourself a wee toy car, though you might be better served learning to read.

PPS Kaye was more understanding than thisbiggrin.gif

Yep. I fly out of DFW a lot, and in the security queue, many passengers aren't clutching passports but drivers licenses, because they're going to LA or Chicago or similar.

Until recently US citizens didn't need a passport to travel to the Caribbean and much of Central and South America. Think it changed a bit after 9/11..

Cammy: you say Miller wasted Rangers' time. Wasted the time they could have spent doing what? Serious question. What else would they have been occupying their time with. It might have evaded your notice but he was the only credible buyer on the scene.

I believe the salient facts would have been in the data room, in fact they are public knowledge. A statement of account has been drawn up by D&P and it shows all the liabilities of the club. You may have seen the list reprinted in every newspaper in the land.

IMO he speculated and wasted our time. Just my opinion though.

As it happens Brendan Guilfoyle, who has been an administrator of several English clubs, has also said that Miller was a time-waster.

I can exclusively reveal Bill Miller's "in depth" review spreadsheet as follows;

"Amount RFC(IA) are in debt = £140,000,000

(Amount to HMRC alone = £75,000,000)

Amount in my pot = £11,200,000

Amount of my pot for admin to date = £5,000,000

Ratio of available pot to debt = 6,200,000/140,000,000 x 100 = 4.4%"

Complicated isn't it? And that's excluding Sally's warchest.

Add to thatthe rumoured £3,000,000 in defferred wages to be paid & £1,000,000 in PAYE due

Ratio of available pot to debt = £2,200,000/£140,000,000 x 100 = 1.6% or 1.6P in the Pound

I reckon Rangers owe out a lot more than tweedle dum and tweedle dee are letting on here.I'll go for a nice round figure of £200m

Its too little too late now. These 2 "administrators" have been taking the piss out of everyone ( including the SPL chairmen) and will be first in line to get their big fat pay cheque.They dont give a fck if Rangers survive, also its not their job too.They haven't looked after the creditors either.

There will be a huge Govan fire sale in the next few weeks. Especially if the rumours are true that the players contracts are due to re-new back to their old deals.

No chance they are surviving now.

Thought you must have heard wrong, ie. that he said fan's were delaying buying season tickets until Rangers Newco were refused back into the SPL.

But no, you were spot on. Jim Traynor's upside down world at around 2 hours 26 minutes.. My link

Yes, it seems that the supporters of other clubs won't buy STs unless we know that we're getting 4 matches against Rangers (or we certainly won't pay the full whack).

Has Traynor ever said anything more preposterous? The man is an utter buffoon. What an imbecilic thing to claim.

As it happens Brendan Guilfoyle, who has been an administrator of several English clubs, has also said that Miller was a time-waster.

On what date did he say that?

Are you telling me that you beleive the words of someone with a name like that?