Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Christ, I've been away for three days and now don't have the first clue what is happening.

From what little I'm picking up form the various media outlets, it seems to me that most retailers must be running very low on vaseline and other lubricants, as numerous entities prepare to bend over and permit a gross miscarriage of justice to take place.

No?

Edited by Drooper

Christ, I've been away for three days and now don't have the first clue what is happening.

From what little I'm picking up form the various media outlets, it seems to me that most retailers must be running very low on vaseline and other lubricants, as numerous entities prepare to bend over and permit a gross miscarriage of justice to take place.

No?

Depending on what page you are on, it's either RANGERS ARE DEAD WITHIN DAYS I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'VE DONE THIS!, or THEY'RE GETTING AWAY SCOT FREE WITH THIS THE DISGRACE!

So basically no change from three days ago. It's a rollercoaster of emotions for sure.

Couldnt even tell you who or what CTO is. This is getting childish now. I replied to a stupid post and thats the end of the subject as far as I am concerned.

I think the CTO in question is Caley Thistle Online. But let's get back on topic and start laughing at the 'mighty' rangers :)

No?

Everything, as ever within this fiasco, is smoke and mirrors. As ever, articles such as the telegraph one are no surprise on the part of either the yes men journalists and business suits that make up the higher ranks of the SPL. The only certainty is that we know that the next few days will be the final few where Rangers, in their current form, will be enjoying themselves.

See all this "two contracts" rubbish. Was that not originally the Andies Gorams' fault. Both of him wanted a contract each and the rest of RFC decided if it was good for the Andies, it was good for them too?

See all this "two contracts" rubbish. Was that not originally the Andies Gorams' fault. Both of him wanted a contract each and the rest of RFC decided if it was good for the Andies, it was good for them too?

No.

2 x 2 = 4. Therefore the Andies Goram had 4 contracts.

Regarding the rangers case in the court of session,Is it a scorched earth last desperate effort to deliberately get the SFA kicked out of UEFA,FIFA.

Tinfoil hat theory I know BUT.

we know there are some factions in UEFA hate the fact that the UK has four votes by the home nations,

Rangers cannot play in the english leagues because it's in another FA durisdiction .

Therefore along with agent Ogilvie's help the SFA take insufficient action over the transfer case ,the SFA get horsed out that leaves the path clearer for the English FA to take over mainland football( Wales are already sailing close to the wind with Swansea ,Cardiff and Wrexham I believe )

That leaves the path clear fo a north south divide Diddy league setup with playoffs to get into the championship ( already a separate entity similar to SPL) and then onto the EPL.

Rangers are staring playing at lower league football anyway ,It might as well be in a setup that will eventually lead to where they believe they rightfully should be..

As I said its a tinfoil hat job BUT half of the revelations that have turned out to be true were looney tunes 12 months ago.

P.s the GB Olympic team thing will give the naysayers in FIFA only more ammo.

Regarding the rangers case in the court of session,Is it a scorched earth last desperate effort to deliberately get the SFA kicked out of UEFA,FIFA.

we know there are some factions in UEFA hate the fact that the UK has four votes by the home nations,

Rangers cannot play in the english leagues because it's in another FA durisdiction .

Therefore along with agent Ogilvie's help the SFA take insufficient action over the transfer case ,the SFA get horsed out that leaves the path clearer for the English FA to take over mainland football( Wales are already sailing close to the wind with Swansea ,Cardiff and Wrexham I believe )

That leaves the path clear fo a north south divide Diddy league setup with playoffs to get into the championship ( already a separate entity similar to SPL) and then onto the EPL.

Rangers are staring playing at lower league football anyway ,It might as well be in a setup that will eventually lead to where they believe they rightfully should be..

As I said its a tinfoil hat job BUT half of the revelations that have turned out to be true were looney tunes 12 months ago.

Too far-fetched.

Edited by craigkillie

Wait wait wait... you think the whole affair is actually an elaborate cover to establish a UK FA and shoehorn Rangers + Celtic into EFL :blink:?

why would the FA be interested in "taking over mainland football"? what's in it for them?

Scottish football is (with few honorable exceptions) a squabbling and factional basket-case and the Welsh league was formed only twenty years ago. The Welsh league, having settled down after a lot of early turbulence and re-construction, is on a par with the Evo-Stik premier in terms of quality.

For the FA to achieve such an aim would require years of upheaval and faction fighting- and all that for leagues which aren't going to enhance what they already have, and which will dilute the shares of revenue much further.

Your scenario is definitely not happening.

No money from Green as yet, be surprised if it happens tbh.

why would anyone in their right mind throw money into keeping Rangers afloat through the summer with absolutely NO money coming in whatsoever ?

£3.5m per month running costs plus unless something is agreed with Ticketus/SPL & SFA means no money coming in !

Have been trying to avoid browsing this thread whilst at work, just a quick check every now and then, but this post required me to login and reply (My employers gratitude to you)

No, ridiculous. Are you on the same drugs they are? The reason they have undertaken the court action is simple. They are thick feckers who still believe (encouraged by the SPL & Media) that they are not bound by the same rules as everyone else. Until now this has been true, but this delusion will be ended by Fifa. They are the equivant of the hardest kid in primary school who starts challenging the 4th years to a square go.

A swift kick in the stones will be the result......................

No money from Green as yet, be surprised if it happens tbh.

It wont happen, we've already deduced that Green and his cronies only want Rangers as a player ownership vehicle for profiting from selling on 'prospects' however the registration embargo is standing in the way of this. The CVA was meant to have been announced on Friday when Green and his cronies thought that by conning RFFF into taking the SFA to court the embargo issue would have been settled. The earliest we could expect CVA proposals to go out is tomorrow if the court of session rule in favour of Rangers but since it has been pointed out to journos that FIFA and/or UEFA will be demanding sanctions against Rangers (usually relegation but since that is not an option available to the SFA through their published sanctions list expulsion or suspension will be the sanctions agreeable to Rangers) don't hold your breath for a CVA announcement any time soon.

Edited by stonedsailor

Back on topic, I think the decisive fortnight of all this is upon us. I really can't see Rangers in their current format surviving despite the desperate last salvo of "good news" stories; Green fronting up the cash to keep them going, the SFA's utterly craven and spineless granting of a licence, etc.

The "Newco" will then have to pilot its way through the wreckage and in this eventuality success is far from guaranteed.

At the very least, Rangers are now looking at a mass player exodus from Thursday and no doubt the drip-drip of further toxic revelations from Mark Daly- as well as other journos trying to steam along in his wake.

The grubby desperation of Doncaster et al to keep them alive is the only thing keeping a faint pulse going at the moment.

Edited by Ivo den Bieman