What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

22 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

That new Fast and Furious film was fucking ridiculous. Still, despite Vin Diesel being awful it's entertaining and even more sweet as I didn't pay for it. 7/10

I thought it was fucking terrible. Another movie that had me close to walking out, but this one gets the record for only taking about 10 minutes to manage that.

I did like most of the Statham stuff though, and the idea of a spin off with him and The Rock actually seems like it could be fun.

I thought it was fucking terrible. Another movie that had me close to walking out, but this one gets the record for only taking about 10 minutes to manage that.
I did like most of the Statham stuff though, and the idea of a spin off with him and The Rock actually seems like it could be fun.

I've enjoyed the humorous side of Statham, in this and especially Spy. The Fast films are a pile of shit but it's just so watchable just to see what stupid stuff they get up to. I still despise Vin Diesel though.

The ludicrous stuff when the submarine was coming through the ice was more like what I was wanting. Even the action was terrible most of the way which was disappointing. I really enjoyed the last couple. This one seemed to just struggle.

EDIT: I don't mean the rapper btw.

Edited by Randy Giles

Sand Castle
Netflix made Iraq war movie, a couple of familiar faces in it, really enjoyed it , action was well done and a good story. 8/10

That was a good call. Quite enjoyed it last night despite some of the US soldier characters being utterly loathsome but that's the same with all the genre.

Rec (2007) Spanish with English subs
Watched this years ago with an ex-GF who didn't like horror films (almost certainly why she's an ex) :rolleyes:
It's filmed partly in the "found footage" genre but don't let that put you off.
Anyway, it is as creepy as f**k once it gets going.

Excellent film. Scared the bejeezus out of me the first (and only) time I saw it. That and Silence of the Lambs are my top two scary films.

The Magnificent Seven

the re-make with Denzil and co. Enjoyable enough,modern westerns can be good  but tend to lack charm and style that the older ones have ,this is the same, the scenery is impressive though can't decide wether there is CGI used there was a kind of fake look to it.(maybe it's just me)

The action is good and they had a decent mix of humour in it. As said enjoyable enough 6.5/10

Edited by Co.Down Hibee