What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Watched 3 films over the last 2 days, yes it's been dull lately:

I Am Legend - 8/10

Thought it was excellent but a little predictable at the same time, would still advise people to watch it.

Juno - 2/10

Utter crap about a girl who gets pregnant and then decides to give the baby away, whats great about that storyline?

Sweeney Todd - 7/10

Takes a while for it to get interesting but when it does get interesting it's great.

Juno - 2/10

Utter crap about a girl who gets pregnant and then decides to give the baby away, whats great about that storyline?

I seen that yesterday, and wasn't all that impressed either. It was either that, or some soppy shite though, so I stand by my decision.

Before the devil knows you're dead. On a somewhat limited release just now but this crime caper starring Philp Seymour Hoffman and Ethan Hawke is compelling viewing. Directed by the veteran Sydney Lumet. 9/10.

A more obscure title last night on DVD. The Hoax, starring Richard Gere, sneaked out under the radar last year. But an absorbing tale of an unscrupulous journalist who pretends to be writing the biograpgy of reclusive billionaire Howard Hughes. Based on real life events, with some interesting political tie-ins.

8/10.

Before the devil knows you're dead. On a somewhat limited release just now but this crime caper starring Philp Seymour Hoffman and Ethan Hawke is compelling viewing. Directed by the veteran Sydney Lumet. 9/10.

Most things involving Hoffman are bound to be good. Even if the movie itself is crap, he'll light the thing up. This particular movie is pretty good though.

Anyways

American Psycho

Amazing performance from Christian Bale highlights this very good movie.

9/10

Most things involving Hoffman are bound to be good. Even if the movie itself is crap, he'll light the thing up. This particular movie is pretty good though.

Anyways

American Psycho

Amazing performance from Christian Bale highlights this very good movie.

9/10

Have you read the book? I was surprised at how camp they made the movie. Christian Bale is a great actor.

Christine 4/10, biggest load of pish Ive seen for a while, a bloody car which comes alive and runs people over on its on.

We were talking about this film the other day. Stand on high ground and you're safe, what a shite idea for a film/book.