What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

21 Grams - 8/10

Great film. Straight from the start, scenes jump from present day, to the future, and then back again. At first it's a bit confusing, but all comes together as the film goes on. The three main characters are played brilliantly as their lives are thrown together by a tragic accident, particularly by Naomi Watts, who is probably my favourite actress. I've not seen a film she's not been great in.

I don't think I ever thanked you for recommending Buffalo '66 to me. Great film

I don't think I ever thanked you for recommending Buffalo '66 to me. Great film

At the risk of ending this budding friendship before it's properly begun, i've never seen Buffalo '66. :(

Can we still be pals?

EDIT: Having just watched the trailer, i think a purchase may be needed. It looks brilliant.

Edited by Gall09

At the risk of ending this budding friendship before it's properly begun, i've never seen Buffalo '66. :(

Can we still be pals?

EDIT: Having just watched the trailer, i think a purchase may be needed. It looks brilliant.

Ah well, you can thank me for bringing it to your attention :D

Was it Dead Mans Shoes you recommended then?

The Final Destination 3D

Wasnt expecting alot from this because ive heard from everyone that its shit but bought it because I had vouchers and fancied seeing my first 3d film. Honestly thought it wasnt that bad but thats more than likely down to me being a fan of the rest of the films. The deaths are gruesome but the concept was hard to follow for me .

And plus this gets marked down because i flinched when i thought a pin from the car was coming out the screen , I was watching with my girlfriend! <_<

7/10

Got the Alfred Hitchcock DVD collectnio for my Xmas and I'm really enjoying it. Pyscho is just simply a masterpeice from Hitch.

Norman Bates is easily one of the best villains of all time and there just so much suspense created. 10/10

I then watched Rear Window which was also very good. Was only planning on watching half of it and watch the rest later on but the suspense kept me going and I really enjoyed it with a good ending to the film. 8/10

Overall I'd recommend both movies to someone who is into their classics, both masterpeices by probably the best director I've ever come across.

Edited by The Hero of the Day

The Untouchables - 7/10

Bought this ages ago but just got round to watching it for the first time today. An enjoyable film definitely, but i didn't think it was as amazing as the hype suggested. It's a cool movie, with some really good performances, particularly Costner and the token evil b*****d

who shot Connery

but i thought some of the comedic elements of it looked a bit out of place.

I then watched Rear Window which was also very good. Was only planning on watching half of it and watch the rest later on but the suspense kept me going and I really enjoyed it with a good ending to the film. 8/10

One of the finest movies ever made. James Stewart was such a fantastic actor.

Inglourious Basterds - 2/10

Tarantino takes a plot you could have written on the back of a postcard and stretched it to a buttock numbing 2 and a half hours.

Pitt's accent is ridiculous, there are plot holes everywhere and the cinema climax laughable.