What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Going the distance - yes it's a 'date film' but I would watch Drew Barrymore reading the phone book. Not one of her best, but inoofensive enough with a couple of laughs.

If yer taking the missus to the pics, there's worse ones out there. 6.5/10

Marley & Me (2008)

Needed something light as I'm kind of bothered with shingles on my back, something to just relax with.

This was ideal, really heart warming and fun, some good laughs and great story.

Bye bye clearance puppy. :bairn

8/10

Triangle.

3/10. So so tedious.

3 marks purely for the lead lady wearing a nice pair of very short shorts.

I like Chris Smith's two film before that (Creep and Severance), so that's kind of disappointing... although he only had 180 degrees to work with I guess...

Just remeber I went to see Scott Pilgrim vs The World last week.

I really really really wanted to like it, but I;m not concinced the whole thing worked for me. I'd give it another watch mind 6/10

Will probably iplayer "The Special Realtionship" after the football tonight.

Edited by banterman86

The Wolfman (2010)

Firstly, I'll save you the pain.

DO NOT WATCH THIS FILM.

Okay, I know I may be a tad biased in my hatred of the lycan, however this one goes to far. It has a great cast, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Benicio del Toro, Emily Blunt and Hugo Weaving, all putting in brilliant performances... but they have a bloody terrible screenplay to work with.

David Self managed to bollocks up the simplest concept in The Haunting, and managed it again with a straight forward case of lycanthropy... f**k knows what this idiot will do to the remake of RoboCop! At least he's writing Deathlok before hand so he gets a bit of practise with the cyborg concept...

The ending was so clichéd it was unreal, you could predict it down to the bloody wording it was so passé! Admittedly that ending had to happen to prevent a further ten minutes of "can we really blame him for his actions" nonsense... but come on be a bit original about it!

Purely on the basis of great acting from the main players in the cast, I can't give this a complete failure of a mark, but I feel I can't go any higher than 3/10.

Bad Boy 2 60%

It was okay, a big ole meh

The Last boy scout 79%

I loved this film. Some of the one-liners in this film were class.

Dirty Harry 84%

Cant believe I never seen this before. Eastwood was just brilliant, scorpio's character was delicously evil. It just made for a terrific film imo.

The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 (2009)

Not a bad film, relatively predictable. But decent enough performances from John Travolta, Denzel Washington and John Turturro. No real twists, and not a an excessive amount of action, but somehow still seemed to be quite a brief film despite being almost 2 hours.

7/10