Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Interesting. Bring him home AJ.

I'd guess at Falkirk. Would be a good move for him really. 

42 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Lads, Daniel Armstrong. What like?

He's fast, has a few tricks up his sleeve. Think he won us a penalty.  Not upto top end championship level but I'd say he has a decent chance at league 1.

Wouldn’t be surprising. Deserted the Pars in their hour of need to take the Raith pound.

Then came back, won us the league, and helped put performances in to relegate your caravan park club back to the seaside league where you belong. Delicious.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:
8 hours ago, Raithie said:
Aww here was me thinking you were missing us emoji20.png

12 points from you would be most welcome right now to be fair.

You couldn’t even manage that against Gary Locke FFS. Genuine question, when was the last time either side took maximum points from the derby in a season?

Also, I had a bet pre season on you guys to finish top 3. Can I wave goodbye to that money or has the team shown any signs they are capable of going on a run similar to the second half of last season?

4 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

Genuine question, when was the last time either side took maximum points from the derby in a season?

Also, I had a bet pre season on you guys to finish top 3. Can I wave goodbye to that money or has the team shown any signs they are capable of going on a run similar to the second half of last season?

Pars did it 96/97. Wee team last accomplished it in 80/81.

We've just signed a free agent, Daniel Armstrong. Wiki reckons he made a whopping 6 appearences for you guys after January 2018.

Obviously, being a free agent in November doesn't send out all the right signals, but beggars can't be choosers. Especially given our grim injury situation and Lewis Milne being pish.

Any highlights from his brief time with you? Or just a total shitehawk who we've signed because he has a heartbeat and working leg joints?

That's it.

My patience has snapped. Johnston needs to be punted immediately.

Unacceptable stuff that can no longer be tolerated. He's beem given a fair amount of time to turn things around but it isn't happening. A change is needed right away. It will be 2 weeks now until our next game which is an ideal time to make a change.

That's it.
My patience has snapped. Johnston needs to be punted immediately.
Unacceptable stuff that can no longer be tolerated. He's beem given a fair amount of time to turn things around but it isn't happening. A change is needed right away. It will be 2 weeks now until our next game which is an ideal time to make a change.
WHERES THE CAPITALS LETTER NOO M9?