NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

QB P.J. Walker is the most notable cut for Da Bears so far.

Was supposed to be Fields's backup, but has been our worst QB in Preseason, behind Nathan Peterman and undrafted QB Tyson Bagent.

Also cut former Raiders 1st Round Draft Pick Alex Leatherwood. Seems to be not good enough and also something of a loner, which isn't great for an OLineman.

Too early for predictions?

Roster cut downs to come, but I doubt anybody that shakes loose is going to mean the difference between his new team being a cellar dweller and Playoffs, so?

I'll start with a bold one - The entire NFC South is absolute shite and the Saints will probably win it with 7 or 8 wins.

2 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Too early for predictions?

Roster cut downs to come, but I doubt anybody that shakes loose is going to mean the difference between his new team being a cellar dweller and Playoffs, so?

I'll start with a bold one - The entire NFC South is absolute shite and the Saints will probably win it with 7 or 8 wins.

The 49ers will massively under perform after Purdy gets injured the first few weeks of the season and Darnold fails to step up.

Also, Nick Bosa doesn't agree a new contract before the season starts and holds out until Week 5 which leads to the defence massively underperforming.

predictions -

This is the last season for Big Bill in New England

Jets start the season 0-6

Superbowl will be Eagles v Bills and the Bills will blow it again.

Cards will move on from Murray after coming last with the first ever 0-17 record.

I'll go different from @RiG Purdy will get benched by week 3 and Darnold will lead the 49'ers to the Divisional road with McCaffrey getting 2000 rushing yards.

Can't see the Cards going winless. They have the Browns, Falcons, Texans, and Rams in a four game span, and I reckon Buttphuque State would manage to take at least one of those. 

Agree the Jets are being massively over-hyped though. NFL had them something like 6th best offence in the league, which is hilarious considering their starting QB has never played a down for them, the OL has some glaring flaws, and the team is full of rookies and 2nd year players.

20 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

I assume the college ball BT carried was whatever ESPN in the US had so TNT I assume haven't made a rights deal with ESPN. Sky I'm sure have carried some college games but only for a particular conference iirc.

Sky mostly seemed to show Notre Dame games last season.