NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

The Rams have made so many trades I think they are going to have to send some their players back to college in the 2022 draft. 

As for Ruggs, it’s always amazing how f*cking stupid some of these guys can be. I suppose they are young but come on.

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

I don’t know how the American justice system works but I’m guessing Ruggs is looking at some lengthy jail time 

5 minutes ago, Antiochas III said:

I read that it can be as long as 20 years in jail but also it can be as lenient as a fine with community service and probation.   

Actually... reading more looks like Nevada has nothing but a custodial sentence for a DUI leading to the death of another - 2-20 years.

How to completely fcuk up your own life, at the age of only 22, never mind what you’ve done to others. (A life in which you were already earning amazing money and being treated like a rock star for playing a sport). For what? A couple of beers? A few tequila shots? A Jack Daniels or two?

I mean to fcuk, there’s Becks Blue, all sorts of decent tasting zero beers these days. I have many nights out where I’m driving and if I stand with a few Becks Blue or Moretti Zero, feels fine. Point being, I don’t know where Ruggs was - a party, a bar, a friend’s house - but if he knew he would be driving, there is just no excuse, none whatsoever. Never mind zero percent bevvy these days, as someone else said, he can afford taxis and Uber, eh?

America and ‘DUI’ is nearly as baffling as America and guns. Nearly.

Edited by pozbaird

6 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Ruggs no longer a Raiders player.

Is this the right way to go about it? I mean, I'm sure everyone is 99.9% certain that he is guilty, however innocent until proven guilty in the courts surly? 

What if it turns out he was under the limit and had a bad reaction to meds or something? Or that the other person was DUI?

Is this the right way to go about it? I mean, I'm sure everyone is 99.9% certain that he is guilty, however innocent until proven guilty in the courts surly? 
What if it turns out he was under the limit and had a bad reaction to meds or something? Or that the other person was DUI?

Going with one report I saw the other car was stopped at a red light and he ploughed into the back of her at speed. The DUI for him is just an explanation for why he was driving that way.

I’m sure the raiders will know a lot more than what the press are reporting.

Rodgers seems to have flat out lied about being vaccinated, will be interesting to see what his punishment is. Rapsheet etc saying he's been following the protocols as if he was jabbed eg doing interviews without a mask. 

Absolute guarantee if this was some IOL on the Texans they'd be getting hammered by the league but can see a very mild slap on the wrist coming. 

Edited by Fuctifano