NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I've just come back from the States and you would be hard pressed day to day to know there was a pandemic on. This Omicron is going to rip through everywhere including the nfl once it takes hold.
The NFL have been actually quite lucky with the timings of the waves and lockdown. Here's hoping they can get this season completed without too many issues.

1 hour ago, Gogs Grog said:

I've just come back from the States and you would be hard pressed day to day to know there was a pandemic on. This Omicron is going to rip through everywhere including the nfl once it takes hold.
The NFL have been actually quite lucky with the timings of the waves and lockdown. Here's hoping they can get this season completed without too many issues.

On the contrary, given the likely Super Bowl contenders this season, I'm hoping the season gets voided.

Edited by Small Bovine Maisonette

Really not sure what they can do with covid, of course they can return to 2020 protocols even for vaccinated players but surely the spread is too wide now. 

Think their best hope is that "only" the end of the regular season is affected and not the playoffs. 

Though if they decided to pull a SPFL 2020 and relegate the Jets to the XFL I'd be OK with that as well. 

To the surprise of absolutely no one Urban Meyer is out as Jags HC. 

Somehow made one of the worst teams in football even worse. 

Edit to add pretty late timing for it to come out. 0030 in the US, surely there wasn't much to actually discuss when Khan had to make the decision. 

Edited by gc_smfc