Free Money

19 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Those of you who got £25... have you been using Bet365 a lot?

£15- £25 a week on average I guesstimate, odd big win. I doubt if either of us are in massive profit. I've always stuck to the no guaranteed win rule, but I doubt that matters much.

Remember the rules might have changed now, rather than a risk free in play its a free bet, which likely means stake not returned, so guys that are thinking of covering the bets like spud131 it wont work now

Surely it would still work. £25 cash bet on arsenal to win would return £37.50 (£12.50 profit) whilst £25 free bet on Leicester/draw double chance would return £65.62, minus the £25 free bet and your £25 original cash bet (£15.62 profit).

It would still work. For the sake of losing a tenner, I can't be arsed covering it this time. I'm gonna try to win both bets.

They seem to have massively tightened up the anytime goalscorer odds, so my usual method of backing a centre-half to score won't be so profitable. b*****ds.

28 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

They seem to have massively tightened up the anytime goalscorer odds, so my usual method of backing a centre-half to score won't be so profitable. b*****ds.

That's the bit that annoys me the most with these offers, though I can understand it from their point of view obviously. I usually place a safe-ish prematch bet, don't bother trying to cover it elsewhere then just go for an unusual goalscorer and cross my fingers. But the last few games they've done this offer on the goalscorer odds have been horrendous.

I only got £10. I still use Bet365 most weeks but predominantly switched to Skybet a few months ago and I'm much better off for it. I also usually make small profits from these offers.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

17 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Bizarre. Maybe it's luck of the draw?

Think it depends how much you've made off it in the past.

In the CL final I backed under 4.5 goals pre-match at 1/12 and put £50 on over 4.5 goals at 8/1 as soon as the game kicked off.

Think too many people have actually worked out that it really IS free money.