Reasons to be Cheerful

I was once approached outside the local Coop by a youth who asked me to get him 20 Richmonds, when I appeared 5 minutes later with a pound of sausages he was none too pleased.

^^^

Didn't happen

If me making that brief forum post (and I guess this reply also) was his goal in comedy then I suppose he's achieved that.

He achieved me blocking him on Twitter too. Not that he cares but it was because his tediously crap and unfunny drivel kept popping up constantly in various humourless puddle drinkers retweets. Usually they just consisted of pictures of him pulling odd facial expressions. What a creative genius! :rolleyes:

None today, absolutely none. I did just get a king rib supper and a can for lunch for £3.50 but it was a bit soggy :(

Half day tomorrow then off to see the Jags vs Yinited...or a couple of afternoon drinks before a stupid four hour shift on Sunday followed by family visitation.

It really is a poor weekend in store :(

Off Monday and Tuesday though :)

None today, absolutely none. I did just get a king rib supper and a can for lunch for £3.50 but it was a bit soggy :(

Half day tomorrow then off to see the Jags vs Yinited...or a couple of afternoon drinks before a stupid four hour shift on Sunday followed by family visitation.

It really is a poor weekend in store :(

Off Monday and Tuesday though :)

On the other hand, I was massively cheered by your story :)

He achieved me blocking him on Twitter too. Not that he cares but it was because his tediously crap and unfunny drivel kept popping up constantly in various humourless puddle drinkers retweets. Usually they just consisted of pictures of him pulling odd facial expressions. What a creative genius! :rolleyes:

^^^ victim of The Chin found

BtyrStJCMAEiVX1.jpg