Reasons to be Cheerful

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

Undoubtedly.  This is pretty far down the list of things that will guarantee me eternal damnation, though. 

Obviously. We all know that, mate. Some of the lines you place at the bookies being a prime example....

The wean actually expressed an interest in coming to the Recs last Saturday, and didn't chicken out before the walk down the Clackmannan Road

Naturally, it was washed out when we got there, but it was still nice to think he wanted to watch his old man upset himself over a game of kicky ball.

18 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

The wean actually expressed an interest in coming to the Recs last Saturday, and didn't chicken out before the walk down the Clackmannan Road

Naturally, it was washed out when we got there, but it was still nice to think he wanted to watch his old man upset himself over a game of kicky ball.

My oldest daughter, during her bedtime stories lastnight, began making arrangements for when she will accompany me to TFS. Making herself familiar with the catering services available, how long we will have to be seated, and whether or not it will be cold were all discussed. I am hoping she will come with me, but will spare her the winter months,

• 2 weeks later...