The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

22 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Another five in the Aussie quiz. We are a bit early today though so perhaps the Cardinal should detect points off all those that submitted their scores.... before me.

It gives me great pleasure to second the proposal by Bully Wee Villa.

Wow. The cup results are in already. That's some nice lack of work going on round the country. 

• Frankie S 8 - 8 Bully Wee Villa

Bully Wee missed a sitter and Frankie S scored an own goal. A calamity of errors, reflected in the high scoring. It will go to a replay...

• Eck the Arab 7 -6 Blackislekillie

Eck is into the final. 

So the replay question is... Sing by Travis. We all know it, we all love it. But how many times is the word "Sing" sung?

Re: Thursday quiz. Is that the official Thursday quiz or just for fun? I thought we had a moratorium on posting it too early?!

Unlucky blackislekilie, thought the best I would get would be a replay but I ain't complaining. Thankfully the league quiz is early today. Means I can give myself the night off and begin preparations. Maybe the extra rest time that my final opponent doesn't get may come in handy. If Bullyweevilla wins the replay it'll be an all Beazer Homes League final, sponsors will be fuming if That's the case [emoji33]

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

2 out of 10. I hope to f**k that wasn't the official quiz. 

Posted by Eednud, as official as you can get I'm afraid.

Spoiler

Me getting an 8 has nothing to do with this post.

An acceptable cup score of 6/10. ETA a slang quiz score of 4/10.

League score on Thursday however is an utterly soul destroying 2/10. Both Aussie guesses correct! Knew none today and even managed to change 3 from the correct answers. I hate the league.