Tinder

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Just reread and realised the timing was convenient. Was there a window close enough to jump out of if it had turned out to be a prearranged kink thing?

There was, and given the fact that lad had come in one earlier (oo er), I imagine exiting would have been fairly easy.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Can't be easy to drive in socks? 

A lot more difficult than I imagined, had to sit a bit closer to the wheel.

53 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I was certain the guy was going to be holding a camera and LondonHMFC had unwillingly entered a cuck scenario. 

Yes, unwillingly....

28 minutes ago, Empty It said:

The real question is, has another "date" been scheduled?

At this moment in time, nothing has been scheduled. If so, it will be done at my home ground. No more away fixtures for the foreseeable. 

12 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

At this moment in time, nothing has been scheduled. If so, it will be done at my home ground. No more away fixtures for the foreseeable. 

You're viewing this all wrong. A danger shag would be much more fun.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

I was certain the guy was going to be holding a camera and LondonHMFC had unwillingly entered a cuck scenario. 

This kinda happened to me when I was a young buck. Went to a girls birthday party in her mates flat, birthday girl clearly wanted a present so led me into a room for some horizontal hokey cokey, after the deed was done I got dressed and left the room to many cheers and pats on the back from my mates then a few minutes later she left.

A good time was had by all until a few minutes later some other fella left the room as well, weird c**t had been on top of a wardrobe doing God knows what. To this day I don't know if his involvement was pre arranged or if he was just hiding in their on the off chance someone would be in doing the business. Saw the guy a few months later when I started college and oddly couldn't make eye contact with him  

5 hours ago, Empty It said:

The real question is, has another "date" been scheduled?

4 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

A lot more difficult than I imagined, had to sit a bit closer to the wheel.

I do it nearly everyday after being stuck in works boots. I find it invigorating. Never thought of it as strange.

4 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Saw the guy a few months later when I started college and oddly couldn't make eye contact with him  

Couldn't look at him in the eye because you were too busy giving it this :

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Shagger.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ICTFCwife said:

Eye opening tinder match story. I matched with this guy on tinder a few years ago now.The usual pleasantries were exchanged and then we moved the conversation to Snapchat as you do. The first thing he sent was a picture of him in a robe saying hi sitting in bed which was fine however,that was followed by multiple videos of him masturbating,calling out my name.At the time I had very little sexual experience so asked my sister was this normal?most people would’ve ended it there and then however I did not,I ended up in a relationship with this guy.The first time we had sex(my first time as I was a virgin,him apparently not)he asked me to “slot it in” in a sheer panic on top of me becoming very apparent he wasn’t the sex machine he made out. That wasn’t the worst part when I was on my knees,between his legs he turns to me “you got any pictures of your cousin or friends nudes?” Mortified and raging I stopped what I was doing he turns to me “you can’t stop what you’re doing you need to finish” stupidly and naively he got his “happy ending” but I left abruptly on the next train home. 

Well thats enough internet for me today.

8 hours ago, ICTFCwife said:

Eye opening tinder match story. I matched with this guy on tinder a few years ago now.The usual pleasantries were exchanged and then we moved the conversation to Snapchat as you do. The first thing he sent was a picture of him in a robe saying hi sitting in bed which was fine however,that was followed by multiple videos of him masturbating,calling out my name.At the time I had very little sexual experience so asked my sister was this normal?most people would’ve ended it there and then however I did not,I ended up in a relationship with this guy.The first time we had sex(my first time as I was a virgin,him apparently not)he asked me to “slot it in” in a sheer panic on top of me becoming very apparent he wasn’t the sex machine he made out. That wasn’t the worst part when I was on my knees,between his legs he turns to me “you got any pictures of your cousin or friends nudes?” Mortified and raging I stopped what I was doing he turns to me “you can’t stop what you’re doing you need to finish” stupidly and naively he got his “happy ending” but I left abruptly on the next train home. 

SLJ.gif

11 hours ago, ICTFCwife said:

Eye opening tinder match story. I matched with this guy on tinder a few years ago now.The usual pleasantries were exchanged and then we moved the conversation to Snapchat as you do. The first thing he sent was a picture of him in a robe saying hi sitting in bed which was fine however,that was followed by multiple videos of him masturbating,calling out my name.At the time I had very little sexual experience so asked my sister was this normal?most people would’ve ended it there and then however I did not,I ended up in a relationship with this guy.The first time we had sex(my first time as I was a virgin,him apparently not)he asked me to “slot it in” in a sheer panic on top of me becoming very apparent he wasn’t the sex machine he made out. That wasn’t the worst part when I was on my knees,between his legs he turns to me “you got any pictures of your cousin or friends nudes?” Mortified and raging I stopped what I was doing he turns to me “you can’t stop what you’re doing you need to finish” stupidly and naively he got his “happy ending” but I left abruptly on the next 

Mrs SA pointed out this stand (with accompanying Video display) in a shop that could best be described as Tokyo's B&M.  It took a good few seconds for me to figure out what it was as I thought there were water bottles/food thermos' as it was between the kids/toy section and the luggage section.

20230507_145026.thumb.jpg.519a176a71187cff1bdefcccbb24e7a1.jpg

Looks like a lot of men in Tokyo need to be getting on Tinder.