The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

.Any organisation that clears 2 kicks at opposition players in the opening weeks of the season if gonna find it very difficult to uphold any over zealous challenge for the ball.

Only decent decision would be a 2 game ban for the ref

Just when you think the Scottish football authorities can't get any worse. There's no doubt in my mind that that challenge should have been a free kick and probably a booming, but a two match ban? How can they justify that? Completely out of nowhere as well. I'm really not one to believe in conspiracy theories but does anyone seriously believe this would be the result if that challenge had occurred against any side except the establishment two? O

Just when you think the Scottish football authorities can't get any worse. There's no doubt in my mind that that challenge should have been a free kick and probably a booming, but a two match ban? How can they justify that? Completely out of nowhere as well. I'm really not one to believe in conspiracy theories but does anyone seriously believe this would be the result if that challenge had occurred against any side except the establishment two? O

A booming does not sound pleasant and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy never mind Scott McKenna.

The Club need to do a lot more than release a statement on this. It’s getting ridiculous now.

Devlin is fouled but he is one sent off - appeal rejected.

Morelos kicks player off ball - no ban.

MacGregor hits player on two occasions off ball - no ban.

McKenna wins tackle but connects with player - 2 game ban, will be at least 3 after the appeal.

f**k the SFA indeed.

Just been reading the SFA rules on the compliance officer protocol. One of two things must have happened for McKenna to be cited:

1. All the officials from Saturday have stated in writing they didn’t see the incident.

2. The compliance officer has deemed that part of the alleged offence was “exceptional in nature” and the officials from Saturday have all confirmed in writing they didn’t see this part.

2 minutes ago, bpdon said:

Just been reading the SFA rules on the compliance officer protocol. One of two things must have happened for McKenna to be cited:

1. All the officials from Saturday have stated in writing they didn’t see the incident.

2. The compliance officer has deemed that part of the alleged offence was “exceptional in nature” and the officials from Saturday have all confirmed in writing they didn’t see this part.

I’m guessing neither of these things happened, sadly. And if they did, some c**t is a lying c**t.

you really wasted your time reading thesfa rules mate as they are open to interpretation. not getting into an old firm v the rest conspiracy here but the rules are so vague there is no clear answer and therefore they, in layman's terms, make shit up as they go along!

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

Morning chaps -

One of my mates is a Dons fan and has a big birthday soon - anyone got any imaginative ideas on any Aberdeen "themed"  presents I could source for him?

Nigel Pepper

3 hours ago, Green Day said:

Morning chaps -

One of my mates is a Dons fan and has a big birthday soon - anyone got any imaginative ideas on any Aberdeen "themed"  presents I could source for him?

Have a look at Dolly Digital 

Plenty tat on our official website as well 

1 hour ago, Menzel said:

Nigel Pepper

His thoughts are probably similar to yours on that one !

32 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Have a look at Dolly Digital 

Plenty tat on our official website as well 

Cheers will have a look see - Dolly digital could be the winner, ta

25 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Hospitality.

Good thought, but sadly he doesnt drink and has to be careful on food