I really wouldn't laugh. Stink bombs rank just below Russell Howard and Mrs Brown's Boys in the scale of really unfunny things.

Whoa, steady on. Stink bombs are far funnier than Mrs Brown's Boys. Shitting yourself to make an organic stink bomb is far funnier than Mrs Brown's Boys, and shitting yourself is a serious matter and isnt' actually funny.

Yeah it's truly bizarre behaviour letting off a stink bomb in a club. You've probably queued/paid to get in and you'll have to leave instantly as the place will be rank once you've done it. The fact the guy was 30ish is really embarrassing tbh.

Yeh, if he was like you, we'd have had a nice sensible stag do. That would have been a laugh. We could have bought pints and sat quietly in the corner of a pub talking.

I really wouldn't laugh. Stink bombs rank just below Russell Howard and Mrs Brown's Boys in the scale of really unfunny things.

See, it's people like yourself, looking all pissed off and disgusted that is the funny bit.

Yeh, if he was like you, we'd have had a nice sensible stag do. That would have been a laugh. We could have bought pints and sat quietly in the corner of a pub talking.

Yeah because there's no middle ground between having a fairly routine pint at the pub and letting off stink bombs like you're a 10 year old. You really need to have a god think about your life if at 30 years old you still find stink bombs funny.

Some guy in a pub I was in recently stuck on pretty much every Erasure song possible before buggering off. The worst bit was that I had 'Love To Hate You' stuck in my head for days afterwards. And now FFS.

Yeah because there's no middle ground between having a fairly routine pint at the pub and letting off stink bombs like you're a 10 year old. You really need to have a god think about your life if at 30 years old you still find stink bombs funny.

Why?

Whoa, steady on. Stink bombs are far funnier than Mrs Brown's Boys. Shitting yourself to make an organic stink bomb is far funnier than Mrs Brown's Boys, and shitting yourself is a serious matter and isnt' actually funny.

Got to disagree about the shitting yourself not being funny, unless the 'shitter' is a drooling vege then its funny. Ball cancer is funnier than Mrs Browns Boys though, its just so 70's/80's and not in a good Kenny Everrett way either.

Then again, my local is exactly how a pub should be. Cheap pints, tremendous banter, very few women (and no women's toilet), and a local reputation that puts folk off (meaning you don't get human detritus in pastel coloured chinos with wedge haircuts ordering tequila beers), and as final bonus it's like a lead coffin that doesn't get a mobile signal - no tagging anyone on facebook, no staring at your phone all day. Champion!

Which one is that? I've been going to the wrong pub.

Come on now! Tell me you wouldn't laugh. It was quality seeing the faces of people, doing 'that' face.

I was in a nightclub in Drogheda a good few years back when some nutjob went mental with some CS Gas. A fight had broke out at the toilets, so apparently the sensible thing for him to do was just start indiscriminately spraying people with the canister, whole nightclub had to be emptied, we all had to gather in the indoor carpark next to the club.............given the choice I would still rate it funnier than stink bombs on a stag do to be fair.

I was in a nightclub in Drogheda a good few years back when some nutjob went mental with some CS Gas. A fight had broke out at the toilets, so apparently the sensible thing for him to do was just start indiscriminately spraying people with the canister, whole nightclub had to be emptied, we all had to gather in the indoor carpark next to the club.............given the choice I would still rate it funnier than stink bombs on a stag do to be fair.

It takes all sorts. Some people must find Mrs Brown's Boys funny. The sick b*****ds.

I mind when stink bombs were a thing came into back into fashion when I was in second year at high school. Christ, even at the age of 14, the novelty of the fuckers wore off after 3 were set off.

That sound like a pub that might have an old school jukebox. Is Kylie Minogue on it?

Another massive plus - NO jukebox. 8)

That mean I can't come visit then? :(

Oh f**k no.

Which one is that? I've been going to the wrong pub.

Lonnie.

I thought he meant he let off a really eggy fart.

That's not on either, if you know you're going to drop an eggy fart. Do the decent thing, either let it off in the toilet or go outside. No need to ruin it for everyone else