Sportsound Watch

Off the Ball rather than Sportsound, but Stuart Cosgrove's hatred of teams going abroad for the winter break is absolutely doing my head in. Add in the fact that we all KNOW that Ayr have got a few injuries, and I was on the verge of switching the radio off.

On 20/01/2018 at 22:33, David W said:

Off the Ball rather than Sportsound, but Stuart Cosgrove's hatred of teams going abroad for the winter break is absolutely doing my head in. Add in the fact that we all KNOW that Ayr have got a few injuries, and I was on the verge of switching the radio off.

He’s unbarable to listen to these days. Yet you can be sure that if St Johnstone did go abroad, he would have taken the opposite stance. That’s how childish he is.

27 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

He’s unbarable to listen to these days. Yet you can be sure that if St Johnstone did go abroad, he would have taken the opposite stance. That’s how childish he is.

He actually slagged saints off for going a few years ago. Kind of agree as well, waste of cash.

1 hour ago, fatshaft said:

Also OTB related as the ubiquitous Amy McDonald made the cup draw yesterday. Now I'm nae oil painting masel, but I was expecting her to be a bit of a looker :unsure:

Away, she's lovely

34 minutes ago, Stu said:

With O'Neill saying no, which night this week will Chick Young be back on Sportsound making the case for Jim Duffy for Scotland for the umpteenth time?

I think he lives in a broom cupboard at BBC Scotland, so probably

1 hour ago, Stu said:

With O'Neill saying no, which night this week will Chick Young be back on Sportsound making the case for Jim Duffy for Scotland for the umpteenth time?

Hopefully every night until he takes his team selection tombola up to Hampden.