Sportsound Watch

Between Pat Bonnar continually referring to Celtic as "we" and the Aberdeen mafia, there's not even a pretence of objective journalism here now. Living so far away from Killie I used to look forward to Saturday afternoons and Sport sound but its all but unlistenable these days.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Whatever happened to Enrico? He was always good for a meltdown.

Spent ten pages of the Sportscene thread defending Celtic supports booing the minute's silence on remembrance weekend, made a thread in the Platinum forum complaining about trolls, then someone posted that in the Sportscene thread, subsequently fucked off and hasn't been seen since.

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

I don't think us or Rangers would mind playing a title decider. The decision not to play it has nothing to do with the clubs.

So I don't see how that's pandering to us or the ***'s at all.

The decision is such because tour fan bases are incapable of not being fucking morons, which has forced the police to warn the SPFL about scheduling an Old Firm Title Day. Maybe you should be asking why that is instead of trying to pass the buck, again. 

You said "Dancing to the old firm tune" which is a clear indication that you feel us and the ***'s are orchestrating things,
Think its pretty clear that no one is dancong to the Old Firms tune, in fact they are dancing to the tune of Police Scotland, who are reacting to what they see as a credible threat.

This is due to their historical knowledge that both arse cheeks have a significant proportion of violent thugs, bigots and general arseholes who cant behave during or away from the match in their support.

So many in fact, that the Police have felt they needed to intervene in a sporting competition and alter its course to prevent the consequences.

HTH

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Think its pretty clear that no one is dancong to the Old Firms tune, in fact they are dancing to the tune of Police Scotland, who are reacting to what they see as a credible threat.

This is due to their historical knowledge that both arse cheeks have a significant proportion of violent thugs, bigots and general arseholes who cant behave during or away from the match in their support.

So many in fact, that the Police have felt they needed to intervene in a sporting competition and alter its course to prevent the consequences.

HTH

Good post, fatty.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

HTH

Yep, total agreement, you're absolutely bang on. I regrettably might have phrased it badly but this is 100% what I'm getting at. I'm not a massive fan of Police Scotland but you're completely correct in saying that they're reacting to a situation which the SFA have allowed to blossom, shat it out of dealing with then passed the buck on. Old Firm are gonna Old Firm, the cops are, in this case, pretty much doing things right so there's only one culprit in this situation and that's the governing body of our game.

Some amount of roasters angry about a game they claim to have little interest in.
Calm down lads.
As ways to jettison yourself out of a discussion, thats no bad. Only criticism would be I think I might have seen similar before from yourself.

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

@Jarballs was just in full "i hate the arse cheeks" mode.

My point stands, it's f**k all do do with us, i am more than happy to smash the ***'s at Parkhead to win the title and I don't think the club would mind.

We will probably get you guys, smash you to bits and then put you at a disadvantage in the run for 2nd place.

I'm sure you would be more than happy but unfortunately the vast majority of your team's fan base and the vast majority of the fan base of the other cheek cannot be trusted to behave like civilised human beings so that situation is generally avoided by the powers that be. 

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Spent ten pages of the Sportscene thread defending Celtic supports booing the minute's silence on remembrance weekend, made a thread in the Platinum forum complaining about trolls, then someone posted that in the Sportscene thread, subsequently fucked off and hasn't been seen since.

You're welcome 

57 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The decision is such because tour fan bases are incapable of not being fucking morons, which has forced the police to warn the SPFL about scheduling an Old Firm Title Day. Maybe you should be asking why that is instead of trying to pass the buck, again. 

Great post - clowns like Romeo cannot see what everyone else can see.

The greatest derby in the world - utter garbage, it is a horrible, horrible experience.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Rico-esque meltdown here from Romeo. The inevitable carnage that would ensue from life's losers clashing after one of you wins the league against the other one would harm both sides equally in the aftermath. Perhaps if your supports were comprised of actual humans we could have football run the way it should be but alas, allowances have to be made at the expense of everyone else.

"Football is not a public event".

Ok, Rico. 

Getting this back on topic - Sandra fucking Brown. Why is a publicly funded broadcaster continually paying her as a 'reporter' to only watch the team that she supports - Queen of the South - and almost never travel to a game that isn't in that wannabe English, Borders hovel?

The only satisfaction from yesterday's show is that her team are shite and got pumped again.