All things Dundee FC

Totally agree. You couldn’t get a harder start than Livi, Hearts and Celtic. Some of this shite is unbelievable. McCann signed the flapper, paid actual money for him and kept him in goal for at least 3 games, lest we forget.

Saying that you can’t get a harder start than Livingston (fucking Livingston) is nonsense.

8 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Should read Dundees forum. They reckon he's "a hard man", has "plenty of dig" and "is better than the spineless shitebags we've got just now". 

Interesting to see how long it takes for their opinions to change.

It's bad enough you spend half your life talking about Dundee in here. But to know you also skulk around other Dundee forums is fucking priceless :lol:

Just now, Chewing Taffies said:

It's bad enough you spend half your life talking about Dundee in here. But to know you also skulk around other Dundee forums is fucking priceless :lol:

TBF to me I look at most clubs forums, usually before they play us.

You should sit down before taking a look at the league table and form guide, think you might be in for a shock.:guinness

I’m aware of the league table and form table. My comment was not a dig at Livingston. Has been a fantastic start for you lot, but Livingston are not in the top 3 teams in the country.

Nonsense is a strong word considering it's three of the top four

Screenshot_2018-10-24-21-58-12.thumb.jpg.b10d6800c6605cad9562677234a974e1.jpg

It really wasn’t. Are you honestly telling me that given the choice you’d rather play Rangers, Hibs, Aberdeen etc than Livingston?

Celtic and Hearts fair enough, but Livingston was a good chance to get off to a decent start. Just unfortunate he set us up in the worst possible way.

I thought you’d agree. Definitely rather go to Ibrox,Pitoddrie and Easter Road before the Toni Macaroni arena or whatever it’s called [emoji38]

Livi are in better form than any of them. League tables are useful that way. Only a total moron would genuinely think that an away game at one of the league's form teams, with an excellent defensive record armed with a pathetic strike force of McCann's making would be anything other than a very difficult task

9 hours ago, MacArab said:

Hi Dees, 

I know you don’t mind when your friendly neighbourhood Arabs pop in for a coffee and a chat about your team. (Don’t worry, I brought biscuits), and for some reason, you lot have been staying away from our thread recently, denying us the chance to chat at oor hoose.

Let’s get the obvious premilinaries out of the way:

We are still shite and have been for 3 years now. (showing some signs of improvement now tbf)

We are still in the Seaside Leagues.

Now, onto topics more relevant to this thread.

It is great to see Agent Mcintyre performing so well in such a short amount of time; he is carrying out his brief to the letter. It will be interesting to see who he can bring in from the plethora of duds, waifs, strays and free agents typically mooching about in the January Window, who will undoubtedly save your season.* 

You must be encouraged that you kept Hearts down to 3 last night; a definite improvement over Saturday’s result, and I am sure that you will be even better next time out again. It’s only Celtic after all. (On Halloween too - ooft - there must be a crap joke there somewhere).

Sorry to see you all so miserable**, but at least things can’t really get any worse, and to be fair, Hamilton and St Mirren are doing all they can to help you out, but there is only a certain extent to how crap they can be and for how long, so it can’t go on forever.

At least you might enjoy your weekend a bit more this time around.

*they might not

** Only joking

Looks like Shabba's rambling, barely coherent monologues were contagious. 

4 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Livi are in better form than any of them. League tables are useful that way. Only a total moron would genuinely think that an away game at one of the league's form teams, with an excellent defensive record armed with a pathetic strike force of McCann's making would be anything other than a very difficult task

Yeah you’re not clueless :lol: come back when there’s been 2 rounds of fixtures :lol:

Defo would rather go to Ibrox, Easter Road and Pitoddrie tho 

Edited by Yenitit

It really wasn’t. Are you honestly telling me that given the choice you’d rather play Rangers, Hibs, Aberdeen etc than Livingston?

Celtic and Hearts fair enough, but Livingston was a good chance to get off to a decent start. Just unfortunate he set us up in the worst possible way.
At home maybe. Livi have a fine defensive record, had just beaten Rangers and we have the worst strike force I can ever remember us having. McCann has left a squad which would probably be fucking about mid table in the Championship.

Yeah you’re not clueless [emoji38] come back when there’s been 2 rounds of fixtures [emoji38]

I think I understand that playing a form team away from home is pretty tough. If you're too thick to get that, that's your problem tbh.

At home maybe. Livi have a fine defensive record, had just beaten Rangers and we have the worst strike force I can ever remember us having. McCann has left a squad which would probably be fucking about mid table in the Championship.

We’ll have to agree to disagree on that one then. After St Mirren and Hamilton if I was given the choice of a team to play against it would be Livingston. They’ve got off to a fantastic start but I can’t help but think the bubble will eventually burst and they’ll be found out.

Unfortunately, with McIntyre coming in we’ll need about 8 or 9 new players in January since the players McCann signed in the summer (good or bad) were signed with the intention of playing McCann’s philosophy of playing out from the back. McIntyre on the other hand clearly prefers to play more direct, getting in peoples faces and winning ugly. Unfortunately we don’t have the players for that.

Regardless of how good or bad a manager McIntyre is, the players we have don’t suit the system he wants to play. I feel a bit sorry for McIntyre actually and Nelms is not getting near enough of the blame for this mess as he should be.

3 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
6 minutes ago, Yenitit said:
Yeah you’re not clueless emoji38.png come back when there’s been 2 rounds of fixtures emoji38.png

I think I understand that playing a form team away from home is pretty tough. If you're too thick to get that, that's your problem tbh.

Ohh sweet cheeks your words a scathing. 

12 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I’m aware of the league table and form table. My comment was not a dig at Livingston. Has been a fantastic start for you lot, but Livingston are not in the top 3 teams in the country.

Form wise and how we're playing so far then we're a tougher team to face than the so called big teams you are scared of playing. We beat Sevco and Hibs playing at home, yet you think we're easier to play against than them. strange logic.