Smith commission (look what you could've won)

renton

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burn baby burn

Hilarious

Pathetic, SNP councillors burn, what they signed up for :blink:

Oh, is this you starting to get it?

The press will look for any reason to make the SNP look bad, regardless of how desperate their attempts are.

The SNP aren't stupid, they are fully aware of the power that mainstream media can have on the easily led public. So they need to avoid bad press as much as possible to maintain their support up to the general election.

That's when the real fun begins.

Let say the press are as bad as you think, what do you think they will do if the SNP carry on this course?, withdrawing from the commission might have been a better option, just a thought

Yep. Just a thought. Your thought. Not everybody elses thought.

The SNP can sign up for anything at the moment, because right now, it's irrelevant. The real relevance will be in May when pathetic little Millipede is meeting their every demand so he can sleep in David Camerons bed at 10 Downing Street.

:lol::lol::lol:, priceless

You still haven't explained how the four independent attendees could bend the six unionist attendees and the unionist chairman to their will. Which just makes you look foolish, frankly.

the unionist / nationalist divide is unimportant. The referendum saw to that. I don't think Westminster is especially concerned about the impact on support for independence given that 500,000more people voted no compared to yes.

You know it wasn't just a show of hands?, but you take me back my original point, if they did not think they could get a decent deal, they should have withdrawn and not put their names to it, surely that would be better than what we have now, which is the SNP bleating about a agreement in which were in agreement with, now that does make the SNP look foolish

Surely the only reason they did not withdraw was because of the fear of "bad press"?

Not bad press, terrible press, terrible tv and terrible radio too. The unionists would harp on about it forever and then tell bald faced lies about their motivations and intentions. But then you know that and you're just trolling, which is all you're fit for.

Not bad press, terrible press, terrible tv and terrible radio too. The unionists would harp on about it forever and then tell bald faced lies about their motivations and intentions. But then you know that and you're just trolling, which is all you're fit for.

am not a "troll" am just someone who disagrees with you, but I suppose in your mind am a "troll",how sad

am not a "troll" am just someone who disagrees with you, but I suppose in your mind am a "troll",how sad

You post "opinions" that either you know are incorrect or later prove to be incorrect yet you continue to peddle them. That's pretty much the definition of trolling.

The snp would have to agree some powers. If not the unionist parties would claim they were holding up the timetable. Also there was no chance of them getting all they wanted. People understand that. If people decide the powers fall short they are more likely to take it out against labour etc at election so I don't think it makes the snp look foolish. It just depends what the public think by May.

Can't believe people are credibly trying to point the finger of blame at the SNP for the lack of powers agreed to. They're only doing what 55% of us voted for and accepting what we're given.

I pity those that voted no for the same or less devolution, who represented them?

I said I didn't have time yesterday for that thing where HB asks you the same question constantly. The solution? Ask again the next day! f**k me that is industrious. Clever boy.

I think I've said quite a few times that I think the vow had very little actual effect, other than giving some people who were probably a bit ashamed of themselves (see, silent majority) a bit of an excuse. Scotland was going to vote No before the vow and they were going to vote No after. Which makes it highly amusing that Westminster's incompetence here has kept this right at the forefront of Scottish/British politics.

Pleasing.

Incorrect. All I said (just after I directly answered the question) was that I wasn't going to spend yesterday answering it over and over again. I'm not going to today either but try tomorrow if you want.

Actually take a step back and objectively have a think about whether this stuff makes you look absolutely rattled.

See , the old 'I could do this I just don't wanna' schtick is real inhale through teeth stuff.

You'd really be better just admitting you made a horrible job of this.

Well, again really.

Archived