Next UK Labour Leader

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Love it, labour eating themselves alive through their sheer arseholeness, great viewing. Hopefully they make themselves unelectable for at least a couple of decades. They're the ones who said better 100 years of Tory rule than one day of independence, okay that's how they want I hope it's constant tory rule until independence f**k labour all the way to hell the scummiest b *****ds that crawl the face of the earth.

I like your style

So do I :lol::thumsup2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because the Labour party were taken very seriously before today?

Love it, labour eating themselves alive through their sheer arseholeness, great viewing. Hopefully they make themselves unelectable for at least a couple of decades. They're the ones who said better 100 years of Tory rule than one day of independence, okay that's how they want I hope it's constant tory rule until independence f**k labour all the way to hell the scummiest b *****ds that crawl the face of the earth.

I can't share your enthusiasm.

Continual Tory governments will not have a huge, direct negative impact on my life or that of my immediate family.  However many, many people, including the most vulnerable in society, will suffer considerably if the Tories can reign unchallenged.

Continual Tory governments will not have a huge, direct negative impact on my life or that of my immediate family.  However many, many people, including the most vulnerable in society, will suffer considerably if the Tories can reign unchallenged.

By that logic we should all vote Labour.

and what happens if we all vote SNP?

Big deal, that can only happen if they vote tory, if they do that they'll get the government they voted for, I don't see how Scotland is responsible for that and it's really not my problem or any concern of mine.

By that logic we should all vote Labour.

and what happens if we all vote SNP?

Big deal, that can only happen if they vote tory, if they do that they'll get the government they voted for, I don't see how Scotland is responsible for that and it's really not my problem or any concern of mine.

That's my point  :thumsup2

I'm not sure who you mean by 'they'.

Do you mean the people of Scotland who rejected the Tories by a huge margin but are still being subject to Tory westminster policies?

Do you mean the people outwith Scotland, the majority of whom did not vote Tory?

Or do you think it's only those who voted Tory who are affected by Tory policies?  If only it were so.

Big deal?  Yeah I reckon it's a big deal for all those affected by Tory rule.

I'm not sure who you mean by 'they'.

Do you mean the people of Scotland who rejected the Tories by a huge margin but are still being subject to Tory westminster policies?

Do you mean the people outwith Scotland, the majority of whom did not vote Tory?

Or do you think it's only those who voted Tory who are affected by Tory policies? If only it were so.

Big deal? Yeah I reckon it's a big deal for all those affected by Tory rule.

The people of England voted tory so we all get tory

you know that and are being obtuse

if you have a problem with fptp that's a different issue

it's not for you to be deciding who should govern England, if they vote tory they should and will get tory, as they did this time and as they usually do.

It's irrelevant to us they decide our government we are just interested observers, and those 'affected' by tory rule voted tory so I don't know what makes you think you have a right to be offended on their behalf if they didn't want that they shouldn't have returned a tory majority

Scotlands chance to avoid tory rule is independence that's the only way, since we rejected that we will continue to get tory rule most of the time with no recourse, we are irrelevant in this debate as you know, we are really talking about England here, and England usually votes tory.

The people of England voted tory so we all get tory

you know that and are being obtuse

if you have a problem with fptp that's a different issue

A minority of people in England (and Wales) voted Tory.

If you don't realise that maybe you shouldn't be posting on here.

Yes this is caused by FPTP, but that is the system in place.  What you're implying is that it doesn't matter if people in England, Scotland or elsewhere suffer because a minority voted Tory.  That's a pretty immature IMO.  

In fact IF England was a stand alone country, and IF 51% voted Tory, I would still be sorry for the other 49% and would hope they could develop a credible alternative.

A minority of people in England (and Wales) voted Tory.

If you don't realise that maybe you shouldn't be posting on here.

Yes this is caused by FPTP, but that is the system in place.  What you're implying is that it doesn't matter if people in England, Scotland or elsewhere suffer because a minority voted Tory.  That's a pretty immature IMO.  

In fact IF England was a stand alone country, and IF 51% voted Tory, I would still be sorry for the other 49% and would hope they could develop a credible alternative.

The Tories won a majority of seats under our electoral system. If you don't know that maybe you shouldn't be posting here. And the politics of another country are not my concern or business, if an independent England voted tory they should get tory, who the hell are we to opine otherwise, that's democracy.

I see someone has leaked a list drawn up by someone close to Corbyn grouping Labour MPs into how friendly or hostile they are. One Labour MP saw that he was on the neutral but not hostile list instead of hostile and said he would appeal the decision. I also note that the Chief Whip, Rosie Winterton appears on the hostile list. How exactly is Corbyn supposed to lead when his chief functionary and person responsible for persuading/cajoling his MPs to follow his lead is hostile to him?

Maybe she's the least hostile hostile.

I see someone has leaked a list drawn up by someone close to Corbyn grouping Labour MPs into how friendly or hostile they are. One Labour MP saw that he was on the neutral but not hostile list instead of hostile and said he would appeal the decision. I also note that the Chief Whip, Rosie Winterton appears on the hostile list. How exactly is Corbyn supposed to lead when his chief functionary and person responsible for persuading/cajoling his MPs to follow his lead is hostile to him?

I hope they've got her running the birthdays committee or something because Chief Whip of the Labour Party isn't much of a job these days.

Hi all, please abstain today. Or do whatever the f**k you want. £5rs for Susan's prezzie to me for Friday. Kindest Regards, Rosie.

Corbyn is at the national kebab awards tonight, Twitter is a joy to behold, it's like the Thick of it...

He's actually said 'I love felafel, hands up the kebab shops that don't sell felafel?'

😂

Kebabbed is what he's going to be in 12 months time I reckon.

I don't think Corbyn's principles matter very much at the moment. Whether you agree with him or not, he's missing open goals and isn't coming across well in debates.

If he can't improve then his politics don't really matter as he wont be able to win enough support to convince the country. If things keep going the way they are, he'll need to be replaced.

I don't think Corbyn's principles matter very much at the moment. Whether you agree with him or not, he's missing open goals and isn't coming across well in debates.

If he can't improve then his politics don't really matter as he wont be able to win enough support to convince the country. If things keep going the way they are, he'll need to be replaced.

I'm reluctantly starting to agree with you to an extent.  That said, he's fighting an uphill battle with some of the utter fucknuggets behind him on the benches.

However, please God, don't put another Blairite/ Moderate/ Neoliberal in charge. 

Archived