When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, kirkyblue2 said:

Exactly, so why rejoin it?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's highlighting the absolute shite that you talk. One minute you say Scotland will be propped up by the EU and the next minute you say that the EU is crumbling. 

31 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

We voted to remain within the current system fairly comprehensively in 2014.
Yes I appreciate that the Brexit decision will have swayed some towards Scottish Independence, but I believe the outcome and future implications of leaving the EU should be clear before we go again with a re-run.

Yes, you point that out every time you resort to straw-clutching. Unfortunately, it rarely answers the question, and smacks instead of an admission that 2014 is all you cleave to.

I'll ask again why independence under the SNP (even for the short term) elected by the Scottish electorate should be worrisome, but dependence under the Tories (which looks to be long term) rejected by the Scottish electorate is not.

Edited by Antlion

26 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's highlighting the absolute shite that you talk. One minute you say Scotland will be propped up by the EU and the next minute you say that the EU is crumbling. 

The question is do we need the EU to prop us up?

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

That will be my decision not yours.

Stop your fucking Scottish cringe whinging then. You're like a big baby blaming the rest of us for your life failings. No one else's perceived negativity should have any bearing on your life whatsoever but quite clearly it does. If you want something better, then work hard and get it or you could just keep greeting on a fitba forum about how bad your country is. Last resort, do what Ayrmad says and fuck off to wherever the hell you like.

1 minute ago, AUFC90 said:

Stop your fucking Scottish cringe whinging then. You're like a big baby blaming the rest of us for your life failings. No one else's perceived negativity should have any bearing on your life whatsoever but quite clearly it does. If you want something better, then work hard and get it or you could just keep greeting on a fitba forum about how bad your country is. Last resort, do what Ayrmad says and fuck off to wherever the hell you like.

Leave him alone.  He survives all week on a bag of potatoes and two bags of rice.  It would make anyone whinge.

16 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Exactly. Less than half the population want to go for it at the moment.

15 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Blimey. Thanks for making my point for me. :lol:

14 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

3 mewling posts and you still haven't backed up your tear strewn complaint that you  "just cannot get anything done" up here.

We're all on tenterhooks.

8 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

FFS what absolute nonsense.

Try living down there for a while rather than spouting your anti-English crap.

How do you know I haven't lived down there?

As it happens, I'm in London and the south east every couple of months or so. I go there because I have many friends in the area, not because I'm forced to through work or whatever. Having spent a lot of time there, I have noticed that a lot of people seem to enjoy talking about house prices, salaries and the general cost of living. It was an observation relating to my experiences, not an anti-English slur.

Also, the most unsavoury type of person I've met in that part of England is the Scot that's been living there for a few years. The type of person who will take any opportunity to belittle Scotland in a vain attempted at fitting in with the locals - most of whom are completely indifferent to  Scotland anyway. When they're back up the road, they never tire of telling us how much better the quality of life is down there and where we're all going wrong.

That's you, isn't it?

3 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Preston is a total fucking dive btw.

Been a while since I've been, but aye. Preston's quite a culture shock. One of the main streets that the National Express coaches used to drive through was nothing but boarded-up terraced housing and wee outlets with 'SEX SHOP' written on a bit of paper in the window  :wacko:

Lived in Reading for a year, was as dull as fuck. Can't say I noticed a major uptick in "ambition" in all the people cramming into shitty First great Western commuter trains to London and out to Oxford. Nor was "getting things done" visibly easier for the company I worked for down there, than the one I work for here.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Of course it is, it's also my decision when I call someone out for blaming other people for their own inadequacies.