When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, new kyd in town said:

Oh dear, I seem to have upset you. You poor flower. Next you'll be telling the Head Master. Then your social worker. Then the police. Is it only snp voters allowed on here?

U wot m8 ?

1 minute ago, git-intae-thum said:

Great...another shitey McSpreader/Jambo99 et al alias. 

At least Philyerpants bawbaggery is mildly entertaining

You wonder if he applies his unique Photoshop talents to other pressing issues of the day, would he do requests you think?

48 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

How are they sheep holding the flags, tho?

Hands are a gift from their Gods, Kate and William (or Harry and Meghan, but They’ve walked across the ocean blue to give hands and hearts to the people of the colonies).

8D1E0D08-66EC-48E3-9AF7-AC0838C41397.jpeg

You do realise that when you quote my username like that I get a private notification sent to me right?
I had forgotten all about this ridiculous forum until you raised me from the dead. [emoji38]
I am sure your forum colleagues will be more than happy to express their thanks to you for doing so.

IMG_20181030_163635.jpg

https://www.scotsman.com/news/doubts-raised-over-ex-rbs-man-s-plan-for-scottish-stock-exchange-1-4703554/amp

The hootsman article is a hatchit job (no sh*t)

However this is a sound idea in principle.

Using blockchain to nearly instantaneously close out deals would give a huge advantage to persons trading on a new Scotex. Therefore it could quickly become a magnet for trade. A potential real income generator for the Scottish financial sector.

Hardly surprising given the number of false promises - ending early release,  Scottish power supplier etc and the failure to implement any new laws thus far this year.

Issues with Police Scotland, NHS and Scotrail not to mention the issues with schools. The will of the People and Scottish Parliament quickly overlooked by Swinney as it does not suit.

Sturgeon, at every FMQ, comes away with the same crap every week about how we are better than  England and Wales. Will think about that if I am lying on a hospital trolley for hours  or waiting over the prescribed time for treatment.  Also on virtually every answer she gives a silly wee laugh as if the question is beneath her to answer.

A tired government which needs to take a radicl look at itself sooner rather than later.