The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

On BBC Scotland sports news on the radio this morning, one of their “stories” is that Kris Commons thinks that Michael O’Neill wants to go into club management rather than another national team. That’s without having actually met or spoken to him! 

7 hours ago, Stu said:

That's just asking for Regan to respond by listing all the times Jackson has made a c**t of it.

I'm no fan of Regan, but I could be...

4 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

They're fair rattling through the rounds of the Cup this season.

The announcer just after the BBC Scotland news on TV this lunchtime, has just told us that the 5th round Cup tie between Partick Thistle and Celtic is on the radio tonight.

It just fucking happened again, with a different announcer reading the same crap, this time between Pointless and The News.

It's reduced me to quoting myself,  and that's not something I'm proud of.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

21 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-furious-stewart-regan-putting-11908178

SFA organise friendlies on scheduled international friendly dates. Celtic are raging about it.

The fucking arrogance of this;

And, to add to their ire, Scotland’s champions are enraged that Regan made no effort to consult with them