The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

Sorry, my 8 year old boy seems to have been posting these when I left the room to attend to my sick daughter. Please can admin delete them.

To be fair, he is a better poster

On 10/06/2017 at 05:49, Chinese Whisperer said:

Sorry, my 8 year old boy seems to have been posting these when I left the room to attend to my sick daughter. Please can admin delete them.

unnamed (5).gif

On 09/06/2017 at 18:03, RandomGuy. said:

Any mention of the Neil Doncaster quotes? Where he claims having Irish and Welsh sides in our Challenge Cup is "terrific" as it will help Rangers and Celtic enter the English league.

The man who runs the game up here, saying it's fantastic that the two biggest clubs will be leaving.

Doncaster would be out on his arse for saying things like that in a country with a bit more self respect.

1 hour ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

It's not journalism, but I needed to share this with people to calm my seethe at it. 

How many seasons have we had the SPFL for now?

I'm actually considering flying home, hijacking the plane and flying it right into his house.

@DA Baracus Check this c**t out.

ftcopy.thumb.png.6b49db5967c174c233cb579c2c1f6215.png

Read how McInnes knocked back Sunderland to stay at Aberdeen last night then move on to read how Sunderland have agreed a fee with Aberdeen and will try to appoint McInnes as manager with Del helping appoint his successor if he moves to Sunderland. Exciting. I wonder how their approach will work out.