Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

Absolutely fantastic.

I guess the fact that it was a relatively slow court at least in part explains 14 breaks of serve.

What a career our boy has had and hopefully more to come.

Especially given context of era he has played in. Still reckon with the benefit of a stargate and modern sports science very few of the 80s or 90s players could better Murray.

I really like Del Potro. There was a moment which the commenators didn`t pick up on when Murray played a fabulous low sliced backhand and Del Potro said "Bueno" before it had even landed. Good guy.

Felt for him tbh.....cant be many silver medallists who have had to face 3 of the greatest their sport has ever produced and performed quite so well.

7 hours ago, KingQuerrey said:

No rest for the big man, due to be playing Karlovic or Juan Monaco in Cincinatti on Wednesday.

Managed 1 game before pulling out of the Rogers Cup after his last gold win, after an easy match against Federer.

Edited by ayrmad

He really is some boi. What he's achieved in easily the hardest era of men's tennis is nothing shorts of incredible.  And I feel quite privileged that I've been around to watch and support him through his career.

Really hope he goes for it in Cincinnati. Could be really important ranking points in the race for world number one and will keep his incredible run going into the US Open.