The James McClean Sponsored Poppy Thread

7 hours ago, AuAl said:

I've always found the "we were born in this country" statement from these type of people to be a very strange brag. So what? It means the square root of f**k all that you happened to have been born here. 

Another one of the weird statements folk come up with to cover for what they really want to say, "I don't like the colour of your skin, go back where you came from"

It’s notable that the things right-wingers think makes them superior - their place of birth, skin-colour and sexuality, are all things over which they had no control, and contributed nothing towards. 

2 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

Am I missing something here? Is the kilted guy wearing an SNP rosette or something? Your "evidence" appears to be that he looks a bit like Donaldson might have looked in 1937. In what way is that "pretty conclusive"?

Tell us all about this Nazi past then.

So far, you've repeated some unsupported accusations from an unidentified MI5 informant, that resulted in no charges, no convictions and no further action. You would think that the full weight of British justice would have been applied if they could prove that Donaldson had collaborated with a wartime enemy, wouldn't you?

You've also posted a picture of someone in a kilt that looks a bit like Donaldson with some Hitler Youth kids. As I said in my previous post, so what? Did they all go on to a book burning, or to smash the windows of the local Jewish tailor? 

Without any proof, you have nothing.

I wouldn't waste my time engaging with this clown. A banhammer waiting to happen. 

5 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

The boy bottom right 100% goes to work Mon-Fri in a suit. He's had a wee bit prop and got carried away. Genuine shithouse of a man.

Not anymore now he's been nicked. He'll be down the social on Monday. Hopefully they tell him to f**k off as his jobless status is self inflicted. c**t.

Still surprised the likes of Hallmark et al haven't jumped on the poppy bandwagon yet. Nothing would say respect more than sending everyone you know a Happy Remembrance Day card with a cute cat holding a poppy.