Queen of the South vs. Raith Rovers

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long time since we lost.  :shutup

So it'll be a draw in Dumfries!

and the play off is secured!! :thumsup2

.... and then we lose at Dumbarton, because thats the kind of freaky shit we do. :lol:

Long time since we lost.  :shutup

So it'll be a draw in Dumfries!

and the play off is secured!! :thumsup2

.... and then we lose at Dumbarton, because thats the kind of freaky shit we do. :lol:

Since the Championship started, Raith Rovers have not won at Palmerston.

And 88/89 was the season of the comically low points total wasn't it?One striking aspect of the sequence for this season provided earlier by Rusty, is that despite us looking to many of us like we play for draws all the time, we've not achieved many at all.

With the 5 drawn games so far, we have had 2 draws consecutively both times, so I wonder if the Raith result will be a draw?

Greig Spence scored in a 1-0 backs to the wall performance a couple of seasons ago.. Was that not after the league names changed..?

Yeah, Fox in the middle hit a diagonal out to Grant Anderson, who cushioned it first time into the path of Spence in the six year box. I think the Queens' keeper was Antell? Which would explain why he remained routed to the spot while the ball bounced across him, only about 4 yards in front of him.....

Yeah, Fox in the middle hit a diagonal out to Grant Anderson, who cushioned it first time into the path of Spence in the six year box. I think the Queens' keeper was Antell? Which would explain why he remained routed to the spot while the ball bounced across him, only about 4 yards in front of him.....

14th September 2013. Spence scored in the 18th minute and Durnan was shown a straight red card in the 78th minute.

Is that hipster pub N' Dulge still open? I won't set foot in the place mind, it just needed wiped of the face of the planet because it looked fucking awful.

Late response, but yes. And thanks for the pint you promised me :bairn

Rovers have 4th wrapped up. I can't believe some of their support think otherwise. I hope we just go for it again today. The last two home games have given me more enjoyment than the rest of the season combined (if you exclude the previous Falkirk game). Not only that, but we've looked not too bad since approaching games in a more positive manner and not playing not to get beat ;)

Hopefully an exciting match with us coming out on top. But the one thing we shouldn't forget is that Zen never invited me for that pint :ph34r:

Late response, but yes. And thanks for the pint you promised me :bairn

Rovers have 4th wrapped up. I can't believe some of their support think otherwise. I hope we just go for it again today. The last two home games have given me more enjoyment than the rest of the season combined (if you exclude the previous Falkirk game). Not only that, but we've looked not too bad since approaching games in a more positive manner and not playing not to get beat ;)

Hopefully an exciting match with us coming out on top. But the one thing we shouldn't forget is that Zen never invited me for that pint :ph34r:

You would have dropped it, so no great loss.

Archived