The Partick Thistle thread

18 minutes ago, velo army said:

Looking at the "new strips" thread in the premier forum has me a wee bit jealous/keen. Are we bringing out a new home strip this season or will it be next? 

We’ve changed them every season for as long as I can remember, so will surely get a new one soon.

ETA - this was a lie, as I’ve just remembered some of the earlier 2000s kits being two-season efforts. But for at least the last 10 years we’ve had a new kit each season.

Edited by Nightmare

16 minutes ago, velo army said:

Looking at the "new strips" thread in the premier forum has me a wee bit jealous/keen. Are we bringing out a new home strip this season or will it be next? 

Would quite like it this year if the club didn't release little teases of the kit and just surprise dropped it early. 

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Scott Burns has us and Raith in for Scott Robinson who was released by Livi.

Was he not getting rumoured to have signed a deal with Motherwell?

Bit of a comedown for him if goes from starting for a top 6 side and linked with Well to being targeted by us and Raith in a six month period.

Strange.

6 hours ago, Reid said:

Would be shocked if we didn’t try and sign Spittal. I have horrible feeling Tiffoney will end up at Killie.

I have a horrible feeling Spittal will end up at Thistle 

2 hours ago, dave.j said:

I have a horrible feeling Spittal will end up at Thistle 

He'd have to reject the deal he's been offered at County, so unlikely he'll be back at Firhill anytime soon. 

31 minutes ago, The Firhill Frozen Pie said:

Good, Although Third Lanark will be gutted cause he is his new Pat Clarke and he has a stauner for him lol

Grow up - given he was our player of the year in the championship I think there was far worse players than him

1 minute ago, third lanark said:

Grow up - given he was our player of the year in the championship I think there was far worse players than him

That was eons ago, he was shite when he came back! He is not what we need, he is slow and weak when the going gets tough. You need to get yersel a new jizz mag and move on.

Just now, The Firhill Frozen Pie said:

That was eons ago, he was shite when he came back! He is not what we need, he is slow and weak when the going gets tough. You need to get yersel a new jizz mag and move on.

Wow so grown up - no worse than others there. If he is in discussions with Ross county hardly looks like he is on our radar so don’t know why your working yourself so much about it.

Just now, third lanark said:

Wow so grown up - no worse than others there. If he is in discussions with Ross county hardly looks like he is on our radar so don’t know why your working yourself so much about it.

You want to move backwards not forwards, you would probably re-sign Pat Keogh ya melt. On WAT you act like you are in the know, you don't know yer arse from yer elbow lol

Just now, The Firhill Frozen Pie said:

You want to move backwards not forwards, you would probably re-sign Pat Keogh ya melt. On WAT you act like you are in the know, you don't know yer arse from yer elbow lol

Do I really- how dare I 🤣 you have certainly told me 😃