The Partick Thistle thread

Has there been any talk in the club about opening either of the bars to show the game for those not going to Dingwall? Would be good for the club to earn a bit of money from fans and good for the fans to be at Firhill if we were to win the play-off....

2 minutes ago, pthardie said:

Has there been any talk in the club about opening either of the bars to show the game for those not going to Dingwall? Would be good for the club to earn a bit of money from fans and good for the fans to be at Firhill if we were to win the play-off....

Aye, there was a thing the other day about a screening event at Firhill being planned. 

2 minutes ago, pthardie said:

It was mentioned in the initial notice about away tickets but nothing in the update,

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/ross-county-play-off-second-leg-ticketing-information/

7 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Around a 1000 sold. STH only up until 2pm, then general sale. Mental if we can get 2000 up to the Black Isle.

The club putting on extra busses could make all the difference. 

On 30/05/2023 at 18:41, jagfox said:

Sorry G, but can they be posted out or would it be collection only? I appreciate that could come down to when received too.

They'd have been as well selling them from their portacabin, but I know it's a long time since we played them, up there.

Tickets need to be collected but any tickets that are not collected will be taken to Dingwall so could be collected there. 

I'm not sure if tickets unsold will be taken up to Dingwall to re-sell at portacabin but will ask. 

On 30/05/2023 at 20:17, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’m assuming there’ll be no chance of getting the ticket posted out and I’ll need to come collect it?

It should be fine either way (providing I can get one after ST holders sale) but just wanting to check so I leave time on Thursday. 

Tickets need to be collected but any tickets that are not collected will be taken to Dingwall so could be collected there. The Offices will be open until 7:30(realistically meaning 7:30 is the last time you can join the queue, if any.

10 hours ago, pthardie said:

The Aitken Suite will be open from 12:30. 

10 minutes ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

Tickets need to be collected but any tickets that are not collected will be taken to Dingwall so could be collected there. The Offices will be open until 7:30(realistically meaning 7:30 is the last time you can join the queue, if any. 

Magic, cheers. 

15 minutes ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

Is there any indication on how sales for tomorrow are going, and how many County are bringing?

Heard it was around 300, this afternoon. Probably wouldn’t expect many more than 500. 

Edited by JagsCG

Have totally enjoyed watching you guys smashing it in the play-offs, but find it disgusting that the final should be covered by Sky instead of BBC Scotland, Sky are only interested in it when it comes to the final. Well I hope you guys thump county, sorry nothing against County but thistle deserves to go up for all their hard work thus far in the play-offs.

4 minutes ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

If that’s a proper sellout (ie we’ve sold a ticket for every seat) then it’s going to be wild with unallocated seating…

I'm getting in early but might still not get in regular seat.