The Partick Thistle thread

11 hours ago, jagfox said:

Looks good with Firhill in the background.

20230614_200434.thumb.jpg.4ad847227f225d0089583c474ec0f90e.jpg

Outstanding.

A cracking font style for the back and its a classic IMO.

53 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

Now there was a shirt.

20230615_064122.jpg

Looks like a cheap Motherwell knock off.

I'm head over heels in love with that. 

The cynic in me thinks that they leave it blank at the back so that you have to buy a name and number. 

Red, yellow and black stripes is a dreamy combination though. 

Gonna get it tae wear oan ma hoalidays 😉.

Are the two black stripes different or is it just the light in the above picture?

The sponsor is not too distracting for a change, but still not a fan.  Looks like they were on a tight deadline, and with 5 minutes to go all they had on a piece of paper was red, black and yellow.

21 minutes ago, velo army said:

I'm head over heels in love with that. 

The cynic in me thinks that they leave it blank at the back so that you have to buy a name and number. 

Red, yellow and black stripes is a dreamy combination though. 

Gonna get it tae wear oan ma hoalidays 😉.

You better warn them beforehand.

1 hour ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

It probably had to have blank back panel as can’t think what colour numbers / names could be to be anyway legible over stripes. 

would be nice if the replica option had option for full stripes on back though. Probably just not cost effective. 

yeah, agree with both of these- it does look a bit odd without a number on it  and don't think people should be forced to have a number, but I also am now at the stage where I hate illegible numbers when I'm at the game or watching on TV/ stream.

Did any of you buy the 22/23 kit and able to say whether O'Neill's are small made? 

We've gone with O'Neill's for this season and I want to buy one for my son but our previous kit manufacturer were known to be small made, I'm just wary

1 hour ago, FK1Bairn said:

Did any of you buy the 22/23 kit and able to say whether O'Neill's are small made? 

We've gone with O'Neill's for this season and I want to buy one for my son but our previous kit manufacturer were known to be small made, I'm just wary

The strips run true to size. The training wear can run smaller than normal, though.

On 14/06/2023 at 22:28, Passionate said:

Empty jerseys. 😎😎

To me it has the look of a 90s bukta number,  the one sported by your wannabe hard men Albert Craig and Alan D innie. Remember a game when they had a bit of hokey pokey with Kenny Black and Paul Jack , we all know who won those battles now, don't we luvvies

Mind that time your club went into liquidation so you attached yourself to a live host (Clydebank), took their registration and then just kidded on you were the same club all along, meanwhile the club you took over had to start from scratch in the junior leagues?

But aye, let's reminisce about the time Doddie's Diamonds were quasi-hardmen to distract from your shameless parasitism.

I do hope your stay in the second tier is brief.

2 hours ago, velo army said:

Mind that time your club went into liquidation so you attached yourself to a live host (Clydebank), took their registration and then just kidded on you were the same club all along, meanwhile the club you took over had to start from scratch in the junior leagues?

But aye, let's reminisce about the time Doddie's Diamonds were quasi-hardmen to distract from your shameless parasitism.

I do hope your stay in the second tier is brief.

You have to do what you have to do,  when the  time comes..

I am pretty sure you lot would do the same,  hopefully you never have to find out....   You never know.....

looking forward to the battles at Firhill again,   be honest you have missed us..

4 hours ago, Passionate said:

I am pretty sure you lot would do the same,  hopefully you never have to find out....   You never know.....

looking forward to the battles at Firhill again,   be honest you have missed us..

Certainly haven't missed your Trump loving, Nazi saluting wannabe Rangers mob. Still, another 7-0 humping of you wouldn't go amiss.

6 hours ago, Passionate said:

Who this?

Still a bit of PTSD from Dingwall, but good to see the new kits, the grass looking green and how the fans have rallied around in their support for the club.

I am at the stage, I'd really like to see a signing or two though.