The Partick Thistle thread

Knowing that Osman's agent caused a delay to him signing his new deal with us, I could accept the above story as entirely plausible.

Think the delay in Osman signing with us was due to him leaving the agent. He'd agreed the deal with us end of February/beginning of March but didn't sign it until his agent deal was up.

I saw Jordan McMillan mincing about Byres road with 4 other neds this afternoon.

He was defo on something.

Somethings never change.

Shame that these boys don't realise that they're not big time. All they've done is play fitba from a young age and not really made it. Wasted talent before it was fulfilled.

Surprised but not too disappointed that Frans is away. Too cumbersome for my liking and I wouldn't have been very confident with him as a starter. 

If Connolly is fit then he'd be a solid enough signing - however that appears to be a big "if".

Surprised but not too disappointed that Frans is away. Too cumbersome for my liking and I wouldn't have been very confident with him as a starter.

If Connolly is fit then he'd be a solid enough signing - however that appears to be a big "if".

This.

There seems to be a lot of people on social media upset that he's away. Don't quite get the big deal. I'd say he was the weakest of our CBs and spent a fair bit injured. Think he would have been on a decent wage - not one of our biggest earners but on a fair whack. He's a great guy though and good luck to him.

Means we now need to sign 2 centre-backs, centre-mid and a number 10 minimum IMO.

Edited by Reid