Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Much, much better today. Still not much in the way of quality play, no real complaints on that front given the conditions, but plenty of fight and desire. Thought O’hara was very good especially considering it’s his first game for months.

I’d have dropped Donnelly today. 
I’d have played O’Donnell instead of Mugabi today. 
Absolutely no chance I’d have been throwing O’Hara straight back into the team after so long out. 
Not in a million years would I have taken Goss off and put Lamie on. 

I haven’t got a fucking clue what I’m talking about. 

Edited by Swami

29 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

O'Hara could be such a good Premiership player, as shown today. I just worry it'll be when he's about 32 and a manager finally figures out his best role in a team.

He is good for our 4-3-3. Along with Goss they have the legs and willingness to cover all the ground in the midfield. Getting out to the full backs and working hard in the middle.

I think we should have Slattery in the middle of the 3 because he is the best passer and still a dirty fucker but Alexander clearly doesn't trust him in there although Donnelly hasn't been great either but with Maguire out it feels like Alexander thinks he is the only option. Shaw fucked any chance he had of that role by shiting his pants at Tynecastle.