March

• Ross County (Home)
  • Dundee (Home)
  • Hibs (Home - Cup)
  • St johnstone (Away)

April

• St Mirren (Home)
  • Livingston (Away)

Looking at this, the only game that I don't see us having a chance of winning is the Rangers game.  Out of these games I would expect us to win mostmof the Home matches and hopefully get some results on the road. January and February haven't been good months this year but I still believe March will be the make or break part of the season.

If we get mostly wins in March and April,  especially against Hibs then the whole dynamic of the season returns the happy go lucky feeling from the first round of fixtures. If we don't then we become a disappointing bottom 6 side.

Let's hope for the best.

With the league compressing in the last month, the Top 6 lifeboat appeals mostly because we won't finish 10th by accident and it allows some stability to plan for next season. If we have a good March, we could still be in touch for a european place and in a cup semi so despite being poor recently, we've not killed our season in any way.

Looking at the games left I'm feeling a lot more positive about the rest of the season than I was just a couple of weeks ago. Barring the trip to Ibrox I give us a chance of winning the other remaining games, especially at home so if we could possibly do that and pick up a point of two away from home then hopefully it would see us cement a place in the top 6 and fingers a trip to Hampden to look forward to for at least a Scottish Cup SF.

29 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

The only thing that I would worry about is the 3 home games within 10 days. Does anyone believe the pitch will last especially with the wintery wet weather expected around those times?

I'll give you £20 to ask that question to the Groundsman's face.  The guy is a maniac.

The pitch will hold up.  It'll not be perfect, of course, but it'll be alright.

11 minutes ago, Desp said:

I'll give you £20 to ask that question to the Groundsman's face.  The guy is a maniac.

Aye. If they're still playing games at Fir Hill, they'll play just fine on Fir Park.

29 minutes ago, Desp said:

I think thats one of our issues. Our pitch is so good now that we cannot get used to sub par quality pitches that other teams use. It makes it more difficult to win away from home.

2 hours ago, Phillips455 said:

The only thing that I would worry about is the 3 home games within 10 days. Does anyone believe the pitch will last especially with the wintery wet weather expected around those times?

I understand your concern especially when in the past its resemblesd a beach more than a football pitch but the it'll be fine now. The amount of work that the groundsmen put into it is crazy. There's a video on the clubs YouTube that shows how much they do, it's well worth a watch.

5 minutes ago, AdamMFC said:

I understand your concern especially when in the past its resemblesd a beach more than a football pitch but the it'll be fine now. The amount of work that the groundsmen put into it is crazy. There's a video on the clubs YouTube that shows how much they do, it's well worth a watch.

Also, as @Desp says, the groundsman is fucking terrifying. Didn't realise someone could be so intimidating about turf.