Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Has Enzo Calzaghe died? Saw a few tweets earlier but nothing official.

PS - Hoping GGG KOs Canelo this time after that fucking outrageous scorecard the last time. Didn't mind Canelo until the failed drugs tests tbh......kind of soured my opinion although I wouldn't be surprised if every single top sportsperson was on the juice!

PPS - Bellew is a bell end but despite this has achieved a lot with his abilities. Usyk is on another level completely however and will beat him comfortably imo. I won't be cheering on Tony through any "blind patriotism" though. 

PS - Hoping GGG KOs Canelo this time after that fucking outrageous scorecard the last time. Didn't mind Canelo until the failed drugs tests tbh......kind of soured my opinion although I wouldn't be surprised if every single top sportsperson was on the juice!
PPS - Bellew is a bell end but despite this has achieved a lot with his abilities. Usyk is on another level completely however and will beat him comfortably imo. I won't be cheering on Tony through any "blind patriotism" though. 

Seriously unwell but not dead according to family statement

5 hours ago, sjc said:

They are, in most sports. But that's another totally different argument.

GGG to win by a narrow decision

8 hours ago, NJ2 said:

IMG_1296.jpg
Just seen this photo, looks pretty much the same for me. His whole team giving it the pushing and shoving while GGG’s team just got in the way and the man himself just stood there unfazed was enjoyable. I’d love it if GGG got a dodgy decision win. I’d enjoy a GGG win however it comes though.

His tan is shite now though.

What time are we expecting this tonight?

25 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Not sure yet if I'll buy this or not.

Why wouldn't you?  I can understand folk not wanting to shell out for certain ppvs but you'd spend more in a couple of hours down the pub than £16.

Edited by LargsTON

16 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Why wouldn't you?  I can understand folk not wanting to shell out for certain ppvs but you'd spend more in a couple of hours down the pub than £16.

Money is definitely not an issue. I'm more concerned that I'll likely fall asleep on the couch like I did last week for Woodley vs Till and wake up just after the main event and see who won :lol:.

6 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Money is definitely not an issue. I'm more concerned that I'll likely fall asleep on the couch like I did last week for Woodley vs Till and wake up just after the main event and see who won :lol:.

Fair dos.  I've no intention of trying to sit up.  First thing tomorrow morning for me while avoiding all social media and news outlets.  Means I can fast forward thru any shite too.

Edited by LargsTON

Fair dos.  I've no intention of trying to sit up.  First thing tomorrow morning for me while avoiding all social media and news outlets.  Means I can fast forward thru any shite too.
That's what I tend to do these days as well but still love staying up for the big ones so I'm going to be trying my best tonight

24 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Exactly my conundrum too right now a bottle of wine in with almost 5 hours to go :thumsup2