Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

I’d imagine he wants to fight Manny Pacquaio as he thinks he’s old and it would be an opportunity to get a win against a legend. I think Manny will still floor him multiple times.

Brook KO’s him on that showing.

The roided up Pacquiao that just fought Matthysse destroys Khan, the unmotivated Pacquiao that fought Horn would still win but it wouldn't be one sided.

I used to think that Khan would outbox Brook but Brook would get to him eventually and stop him late, now i think he just wipes him out early.

The constant "Manny is roided" patter is an absolute minter. Imagine folk STILL peddling a narrative created exclusively by and for Floyd Mayweathers avoidance of fighting him until the fight was YEARS past its sell by date.

And for clarity, I dont know nor do I really care if Pac was roided. Because if he is/was, then its a safe bet that most if not all top level boxers are too. Top level sport is fucking riddled with it yet boxing fans have somehow been tricked into this bullshit that Pac is unique in doing so.

Oh noDm--DsmW0AEzeRV.jpg&key=ba7da2db3789001abe8ea32299a2e6a25b82f63b847528f10ca9ee41bcd5b585

Was just coming on to post that “David Price getting knocked out has been added to the undercard”. Will be interested to see how it goes, Kuzmin hasn’t fought anyone of note, but he’s got a 75% knock out ratio, so every chance that Price gets sparked again.

ETA: never bought in to the Pacquaio ped rumours either. He’s never failed a test, there were no rumours until Floyd started quacking, and he stopped having the power to knock folk out when he reached 147. Hatton aside, he was never really a big one punch knockout artist either, majority of the stoppages were from systematically destroying guys with barrages. Just a phenomenal all time great, IMO.