Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

16 hours ago, jaggyness said:

Strange to see Loughlin make a very good decision for a change. 

One of my favourite running parts in the fight was big Vic calling break, realising he couldn't be arsed separating them properly, so just letting them both stay in the pocket and fire off immediately. Great laugh.

This card tonight being PPV is also a great laugh. Must be one of the weakest in history. Will not be watching.

32 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

One of my favourite running parts in the fight was big Vic calling break, realising he couldn't be arsed separating them properly, so just letting them both stay in the pocket and fire off immediately. Great laugh.

This card tonight being PPV is also a great laugh. Must be one of the weakest in history. Will not be watching.

IPTV for me. Il be fucked if I'm accepting that my already substantial Sky subscription doesn't cover a fight between borderline jobbers like Smith and Eubank. 

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

IPTV for me. Il be fucked if I'm accepting that my already substantial Sky subscription doesn't cover a fight between borderline jobbers like Smith and Eubank. 

Totally off topic but I ditched my sky for iptv about a year ago. Best thing I’ve ever done. Paid for itself after watching 2 boxing PPV fights and the general standard of it is excellent.

6 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Totally off topic but I ditched my sky for iptv about a year ago. Best thing I’ve ever done. Paid for itself after watching 2 boxing PPV fights and the general standard of it is excellent.

Had it for 4 years now. The monthly money saved on sky sports, BT and PPV is glorious.