Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Would love to see a Venn diagram featuring the folk raging that Saints should have planned this better and those who didn't think to ask a favour of a season ticket holder ahead of time.

Edited by Mr Heliums

Just now, Fife Saint said:
10 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:
I see they're failing miserably to not sell them to Galatasaray fans as well.

Where you see this?

Seen Galatasaray fans on twitter saying they bought tickets. One saying they've got a group of 13.

Although the more I think about it the more I don't believe they're actually telling the truth. 🤔

1 minute ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Seen Galatasaray fans on twitter saying they bought tickets. One saying they've got a group of 13.

Although the more I think about it the more I don't believe they're actually telling the truth. 🤔

Would love to know who they are buying them from, as still haven't got through on the phone and every season ticket holder I know had filled their allocation last night!

4 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

I'm not especially precious about a seat but how likely are we actually going to get the seats we picked? 

When ordering for non season ticket holder mates I stuck them beside my season ticket. 

I'd imagine some combination of how early you turn up and how likely is that you're bigger than the "just sit anywhere" twat who has decided sitting anywhere is not for them and your seat is better than theirs.

Edited by csteinle

I'm not especially precious about a seat but how likely are we actually going to get the seats we picked? 
When ordering for non season ticket holder mates I stuck them beside my season ticket. 
You have to sit on the allocated seat surely?

I'd imagine some combination of how early you turn up and how likely is that you're bigger than the "just sit anywhere" twat who may or may not be in your seat.
Nothing a Dotty bar to the ear and a scorching pie to face wont sort.