Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

33 minutes ago, AJF said:

What the f**k are you on about 😂 what I’m I grasping haha. Like banging your head against a brick wall trying to converse with you.

Your posts are total word salad M8, like the time Beale spent at sevco, no point and a total waste of time.
Do you really think the points you make have any tangible substance?

Edited by willywastecoat

5 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I know Rangers fan are fucking stupid at the best of times, but this is mental.  Rangers have literally won the Scottish Premiership, Scottish Cup and got to the final of the Europa League since they were formed in 2012.

And the guy sounds like he's from Dundee too.

Wow, Sevco fan making Sutton turn into the voice of reason. Some boy.

4 hours ago, AJF said:

I’m not entirely sure the point you’re trying to make here. The majority of those posts of mine you’ve quoted is me stating that while he started off well statistically (which he did, and I’m sure I just read that he was sacked with the highest win percentage of any manager we’ve ever had), the team still looked fragile and the jury was still out as to whether he could recruit well enough.

I’m not sure what I’ve said there that is somehow contradictory to what has panned out?

6 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

limmy-double-down.gif

54 minutes ago, AJF said:

What the f**k are you on about 😂 what I’m I grasping haha. Like banging your head against a brick wall trying to converse with you.

You're learning. The only decent thing he's ever said is that he won money on Aberdeen's result on Saturday. 

7 hours ago, Desp said:

Six months ago, Jack Butland was on the bench at Old Trafford, whilst training every day with David de Gea at Manchester Utd.

This morning, he'll be listening to a team talk from Alex Rae.  :lol:

Getting trained by Colin Stewart 🤣

Rangers manager gets sacked after being hilariously pumped at Ibrix on G.I Joe day and yet it's still a Celtic fan making the biggest c**t of themselves. 

Edited by Empty It

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Doesnt seem like Beale was popular with many players, based on likes etc., on social media.

F7b60orWgAAUiEG.thumb.jpeg.df8545077e65d4334d9ba6b10ade67c7.jpeg

I mean, I haven't spent my life since childhood around high level squads of footballers, coaches and managers, but the first time I heard that man talk I thought "snake oil selling fraud" and so did many I have seen on here, so you would imagine that actual footballers would find him out significantly quicker, to a much more detailed extent. 

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Doesnt seem like Beale was popular with many players, based on likes etc., on social media.

While it wouldn’t necessarily surprise me, it seems as though this is just a pretty decent photoshop.

IMG_1541.jpeg

Just now, AJF said:

While it wouldn’t necessarily surprise me, it seems as though this is just a pretty decent photoshop.

IMG_1541.jpeg

I did wonder, but my guess was the car was entirely fake rather then the song. Something looks off about it compared to the gate 😅

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Manager ability talk aside we've regularly seemingly had periods where the players "aren't playing for the manager" seems to be quite consistent, I don't know if I fully subscribe to the players downing tools theories rather than just acknowledging they're shite at football and love an excuse. 

8 hours ago, AJF said:

I’m not entirely sure the point you’re trying to make here. The majority of those posts of mine you’ve quoted is me stating that while he started off well statistically (which he did, and I’m sure I just read that he was sacked with the highest win percentage of any manager we’ve ever had), the team still looked fragile and the jury was still out as to whether he could recruit well enough.

I’m not sure what I’ve said there that is somehow contradictory to what has panned out?

Remember when I told you your points per game argument being indicative of a gap closing was a complete fallacy?

smug top gear GIF

Struck me today (duh, footballers wages) that Douglas Park must have some sort of circularity in creaming the wage money back into his own pocket; he’d be daft (he’s clearly not) if there wasn’t some sort of even tacit acknowledgment with the players that if they want a flash car, that they buy/lease it through Parks Group.